[HG] MrKiller

I dont even know why am i banned for

My In-Game name: CT PVT MrKiller

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:120979423

Steam Name:[HG] MrKiller

What is the reason for your ban: I dont know

How long were you banned for: 2 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: No idea

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Im not sure why was i banned i just joined an event yesterday (cartel and slaver) then i played in a sim then i left the server after that i saw that im banned now.

Evidence:

He was in Pie's event which I helped  with yesterday and was no trouble at all. In fact, he was probably one of the best ECs I've had. Couldn't really see a reason why he could've been banned. Hope this gets resolved 🙂

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

If in  fact you did nothing wrong it's most likely that the staff grabbed the wrong Steam ID when banning someone for LTARP/LTAP if this is the case you should be unbanned before the days nigh. However if you did LTAP well there you go.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

I really dont know what did i avoid about rp only thing i can think of is there was going to be something about ct's but i was in CE simulation at that time and the time was so late for me it was like 3 am so i had to leave after that simulation

Okay I can explain this ban, you entered the GR directly in front of me and then disconnected as I went to cuff you. This is LTARP - Leaving To Avoid Roleplay Punishment and results in a two day ban.

Edited by TOON2121

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

He entered the GR on Anaxis, saw me coming(As far as I'm a aware seen as he ran past me and I turned to follow).  Just as he got a couple of meters in, he did a 180 and DCd (By his own pressing of Disconnect - as it said in logs) in front of me, this ban was justified.

Spoiler

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Yes, I am certain it was you. Well in any case the ban period is over now, just be careful and read signs that are up!

Hopfully something like this doesn't happen again.

Spoiler

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET