Sam

Mikey UnBan Request

My In-Game Name: Mikey

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:527922069

Steam Name : Clxpzy

What is the reason for your ban: Trying to bypass 3 day  ban on ALT

How long were you banned for: Permanently

Name of staff member who banned you : Banned By The Console

Why do i believe that i should be unbanned : It has just been 2 months since i have been banned in which i believe i have changed form what i was then and now i understand the reason i was band as before i was immature. Also the only reason i had played GMOD is because of werwolf's gaming SWRP which i had played with my freinds which i cannot do anymore as we dont enjoy the games each of us do except form GMOD and because Werwolf gaming is the only server that is actually good they dont play any other server, so if i was banned they would love to play with me.

Evidence: 

Garry's Mod 15_05_2020 10_03_27.png

But you tried to bypass the system by using an ALT account... Not really sure why you have waited this long to post this unban request. I appreciate the fact that you accept why you got banned in the first place but not hugely sure why a 3 day ban would have lasted till now??? Probably best to give more information regarding the matter so people can evaluate if it is valid or not.

Neutral

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager

Well you did try to bypass the the ban... Could you maybe give us some more information about the original 3 day ban?

Currently Neutral

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied,

Attempted to use an alternate account and the ban duration wasn't even that long you could've waited it out.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png