Isaac Scott

waht happen

On 8/26/2022 at 4:21 AM, Walter Alvarez said:

Server is gone. No more SCP-RP.

If we can not rely on Harland, Xunt, Crossfire, or even Maurice... There will always be one person we can rely on to keep the memory of SCP true and bring any hope of V7.

We will always have @Wesker on our side even in the darkest of times. Great Wesker, what are you words of wisdom in these trying times?

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

51 minutes ago, Jason Haze said:

We will always have @Wesker on our side even in the darkest of times. Great Wesker, what are you words of wisdom in these trying times?

The recommended course of action for you uneasy people experiencing this sad moment is to show further support to the regime by dedicating your wasted efforts on the other servers, instead of sitting idle and contributing nothing.

So far, I have personally seen multiple people originating from the SCP section take part in the other servers.

• Philips Keter is currently an Event Planner over at the IORP server and he's trying his best.
  • Samuel Crusader, Zack Wood, Bango True and Jack Wasza have all also switched over to playing CWRP (however zack recently just resigned almost 2 weeks ago or so 🤷‍♂️)

And even better, all of them have purchased VIP again separately from our leader which is very much welcomed.

Follow these people's steps like a true loyalist would - that is my wisdom for now.

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

13 hours ago, Wesker said:

The recommended course of action for you uneasy people experiencing this sad moment is to show further support to the regime by dedicating your wasted efforts on the other servers, instead of sitting idle and contributing nothing.

So far, I have personally seen multiple people originating from the SCP section take part in the other servers.

• Philips Keter is currently an Event Planner over at the IORP server and he's trying his best.
  • Samuel Crusader, Zack Wood, Bango True and Jack Wasza have all also switched over to playing CWRP (however zack recently just resigned almost 2 weeks ago or so 🤷‍♂️)

And even better, all of them have purchased VIP again separately from our leader which is very much welcomed.

Follow these people's steps like a true loyalist would - that is my wisdom for now.

This is truly wholesome 🙏🤲

On 8/27/2022 at 12:12 PM, Wesker said:

What to do if c banned?