nexazuzam

Will SCPRP ever come back?

7 minutes ago, Oil said:

ultimate scp will come out filled with devs and 3 rotating maps as well as a shrine to harland himself

good that's more like 
wholesome.webp (96×96)

Spoiler

WGUp.webp (96×96) plus W-G social creditsWGUp.webp (96×96)

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

SCP will not come back. SCP has simply fallen and died due to so much retarded shit its unreal. whether its coming from harland, current managers, me, or xunt.

You dont want to see SCP come back. It is not worth it. There is a reason that everyone else left, its too far gone. ash and diseal were right

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

1 hour ago, Plod Wolvenclaw said:

i think the problem is the server didnt enough have high quality custom models provided by plod kauber ltd... was the only reason it lasted as long as it did

or maybe mister Plod, it was because of people like your deceased love partner Ash that caused this misfortune to occur...

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 9/5/2022 at 6:14 AM, Norra said:

SCP will not come back. SCP has simply fallen and died due to so much retarded shit its unreal. whether its coming from harland, current managers, me, or xunt.

You dont want to see SCP come back. It is not worth it. There is a reason that everyone else left, its too far gone. ash and diseal were right

The CIA have concluded their test after the Puggo FBI honeypot incident. Although the CIA gave up on SCP Father Harland has not. It WILL be back and better than ever.

Edited by Jason Haze

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server