IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Shock LT, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i own a Microphone

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

24/02/2022

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Forums never, TS not often and Discord a lot 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/fifzibk

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff are the Police for the whole server and look after that everything is in order.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them and im familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

None.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would ask them who it is and if they have a clip of it if they dont have a clip of it but know who it is i would follow the player around and see for myself if he/she is killing random Imperials if that is the case i would take the player to a sit and would tell them to not do it again as it can lead to a ban and would give them a RDM warn.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to the cadet and tell them they have to ask in /ooc to be trained as doing a @ only makes a Staff sit or i would get someone to Train them if i know someone isnt doing anything atm.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell them to watch out on what they are doing and be more careful next time as people can easily think that it was on purpose.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would just inform them about the Higharchy system and would show that they have to Salute the Highranking Officers/Imperial Personnel.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I will tell them that it is in the same categorie of a FailRP situation even if it isnt written in the Rules as it would be the same if they were on another server for example three people point guns ata person and the one person that the guns are pointed at pulls out a gun and shoots the three or he just keeps running away after several verbal warns.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to read the Rules and that they can take it to the Forums if they think the punishment wasnt fair for them or that it should be removed and i myself would gather the evidence/clip of the person breaking the rule.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I deserve the Staff role more than other applicants because I have been on this server for quite a while now and seen its ups and downs and feel like I’m part of the community and would love to make this server great (I mean it’s already great) and if the Player count would be dropping, I would try and do my best to get people back on the server. I have seen many of my friends become Staff and hear sometimes what they must do and their minimums as I always complete my minimums and have been in already in a few Staff sits (not because I have done something bad) and see how they do it and would love to be part of the Staff Team. My strongest assets as a person are that I make people happy and can explain things good to them or always have a fun time with friends. To the Staff Team if I will be part of it I would bring experience that I have gathered and knowledge from friends that are Staff on this server and that I know how to deal with certain individuals in certain situation as I’m part of the Shock Regiment from the beginning well from the point I joined and I would say Shock and Staff are quite similar as they are both police just different kinds of Police Officer one is more RP based and the other for non RP based situations and that’s why I think I would be a great addition to the Staff Team.

2 hours ago, PotatoDestroyer said:

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes i can

That's a lie.

That was a hard read.

You were literally breaking server rules today and have a history of acting unprofessionally. 

For now, I will be leaning towards a -1

45 minutes ago, Seth said:

Although I agree with your first statement, you do realise his IC role is literally Commanding the Shock Troopers?

i mean i will start using it more when i need to as atm i wouldnt really need it u know and i'd rather be honest and not lie

+1
Known tom for a long time now and genuinely think with the right mentor he would be a great addition to the staff team, he has proved himself both in IRP and in T-RP, i know i had to rely on him alot in his time under my command, and now he is Commanding shock troopers i feel he will do great, only time will tell, but i think he has a lot to offer 

ICRP

Vice Admiral Jay Murphy
Senior Administrator 

Denied
You have not been chosen for the staff team this time please feel free to reapply in 2 weeks

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer