Steam Name:

[B-G] Bones

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:457716612

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK, England (BST/GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I am coherent in English through both written & verbal communications.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

01 Day, 06 Hours, 46 Minutes – currently at the time of writing this application.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

IC: SCT PVT, Sith Initiate ; OOC: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I possess a microphone of good quality and will both communicate via speech or text. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

08/08/2022 – No LOA/ROA Available.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IORP Discord and our forums:

I am typically active on Teamspeak & Discord, however not so much the forums since re-joining Werwolf Gaming however I have the intent of being consistently active on all three.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

N/A

State the role of staff on the server:

I believe, the role of staff is to uphold the rules established on the server, enforce them, improve the RP experience for users, and make sure everything functions properly. They are in charge of resolving OOC issues that come up in the game, punishing those who are believed to have ruined the server experience/rules, and instructing players who have violated the rules so they can learn from their mistakes.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I'm happy to say that I understand the server rules & regulations after carefully reading them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

CWRP: Senior – Moderator; IRP: Moderator

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I am aware that I am accountable for my choices and would face punishment if held liable. 

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on IRP:

3-4 Months, I believe.

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Due to my declining ability to be active on the server, I resigned from it.

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

I would contribute more to discussions on areas of how the staff team could improve as well generally the player experience on the server.

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I now have a better understanding of how to approach staffing issues, and as a result, I will be able to handle them more skillfully. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would teleport to the person who reported it or saw other players being killed to start with. I would ask if they knew the suspected player's IC name or appearance if it was available in order to focus my search and evaluate whether the report was accurate. If the damage logs reveal that the player HAS been killing other players, I will be able to confirm this by reviewing them and depending on whether it is an ARDM, RDM, AMRDM, or MRDM, I will then take the necessary action and give the appropriate warning, kick, or ban.

2) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

First of all, I would go to the cadet who had used the @ function and inform them that a Cadet Trainer would be arriving soon. Then I would request an NCO+ be sent to the cadet area from the highest-ranking officer. If this does not occur quickly, I will bring the lowest NCO+ on hand and request that they train the cadets if they are not already doing so. If this does not succeed, I will keep trying until a cadet can be trained. I would be more than delighted to train the cadet myself if no one else was available, for example, if it was late and I was the only one to be of the NCO rank.

3) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

The Shock Trooper Regiment would be responsible of the consequences even if the ST shot someone (presumably once), as this would be regarded as an IC event. If it had been a technical glitch that was OOC, I would advise the SHT member to accept a milder penalty or verbal warning (since mistakes do happen), while also being advised that Shift + E + R will let them safety their weapon.

4) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Despite the fact that this situation does not call for the assistance of a staff person, I would remind the ST— if a rank higher than 2nd LT—that one of the game rules, which should have been covered in their cadet training, is to salute those who are 2nd LT (Commissioned Officer) or higher. They would be able to continue their responsibilities without the requirement for punishment or other measures.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Even if the type of FailRP is explicitly stated or not, it is stated in the Rules and Regulations that FailRP scenarios are not limited to those that are listed, and that any loopholes will not be allowed and would have harsher repercussions. I would tell the FailRP offender that, in most cases, if anything seems like it might be FailRP, it probably is. If they've misunderstood the rules, I'll explain that they should utilise their initiative and give them a verbal warning; however, if they've previously received a verbal warning from another staff member, they'll get the warn for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would bring them to a sit and then explain why the penalty was acceptable and why it had been necessary to take action as a result of their rule violation. I would explain that if they did not comply, they would experience additional repercussions, such as a warning for Failure to Comply in a Staff Sit, if they insisted that they were wrong and would not accept this information. They would receive a warning for DTS or DTP if they choose to insult me, the other Staff, or the players by using vulgar language. However, the Warn/Ban appeal part of the forums is where they can express their concerns and ask for an SMT member to look into the situation, if they felt the penalties were too severe or unfair, I would direct them there. In addition, I would link them to the Staff Abuse report section of the forums, where an SMT member might look into whether or not I had overstepped my bounds and been prejudiced against them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I am a more deserving candidate than the others because of my prior experience in staffing, which has shown me to be able to act responsibly and take things seriously when necessary. I have also shown that I am able to thoroughly explain what players have done incorrectly so that they can better understand and improve their actions going forward. I have experience with ULX, which has been applied in staff situations, in addition to previous staffing. I would be a good addition to the staffing team as I am someone who is already familiar with the commands, including my ability to handle particular circumstances impartially and guarantee that players have the best server experience, enhancing their enjoyment.

I've been able to show that I can operate well in a team by contributing suggestions for improvements and by enabling the succession of duties to be done, whether this has been through character roles or through staffing.

I've been able to establish positive relationships with community members throughout my time on both CWRP & IRP, and I've been trusted and welcomed in the roles and responsibilities that I've taken on. I am a patient person who will always attempt to find a solution that is beneficial for the server and the players and will never ignore someone's concerns. In general, I like to lend a hand to those who need it and like assisting others. In addition to this, ever since I joined the Werwolf Gaming Community, I've been able to learn from my mistakes, so I can understand and connect to any problems other players may be having.

I appreciate you reading this and for your time. I also hope to hear from you.

Bones

+1 bones
- doing well IC 
- Is cool 

CURRENT RANKS

ST 2nd LT[ICRP] | PLAT VIP |Medic | Admin

PREVIOUS RANKS

T-SEC Superintendent | T-SEC HMO | JR Medic | CT DSGTM | SCT VC | BETA COMMANDER | SCT CPT[T-RP] 41st Executive Officer 

1033622068_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f9a8d4ca270c99829dcbcc78aa00087f.gif

Accepted

Please contact any member of SMT for your introduction!

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer