Julius Caesar

Julius's Unban Appeal

Template

My In-Game name: Generic Jedi 1

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:83347131

Steam Name: Julius Caesar

What is the reason for your ban: IDK I reported VDM and got banned "NH2RP" was the official reason though.

How long were you banned for: 2 Weeks.

Name of the staff member who banned you: TK 4002 Vlad.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Firstly, I didn't do anything. I committed no crimes and broke no rules, I was simply within an admin sit as a witness attempting to hash things out with staff, then I got banned for 2 weeks after being ran over by a tank while next to the cantina. That is why I believe I should be unbanned, the whole ordeal was ridiculous and the punishment did not fit my crime (of which I committed none?????). I still do not understand why my friend whom I was defending and actually broke a rule got banned for LESS time than I did when all I did was provide witness for his case. I would like to state that I didn't even get warned or anything also in this particular case.

Evidence: https://streamable.com/5c8ggk Courtesy of my friend I was able to have a clip of me getting banned.

Both you and your friend were on the server to obviously mess around in a mingy way, after a warn to your friend for VDM and DTS (you were about to get warned for DTS too but you luckily stopped yourself before saying anything stupid) I let you go, one of you two went ahead and RDMed a random person.
The moment I TP to you to speak to the both of you an argument against two imperials is going on ABOUT THE SAME RULES you broke beforehand,  that's ignoring the fact you also VDMed more than 2 people beforehand but we let you go off lightly. 

Combat baiting is a rule as well, which is what you were doing when you were revving against the empire for no reason during the VDM sit, to sum it up, you would have probably gotten banned for longer if I didn't ban you for NH2RP.

3 minutes ago, vladetare said:

Both you and your friend were on the server to obviously mess around in a mingy way, after a warn to your friend for VDM and DTS (you were about to get warned for DTS too but you luckily stopped yourself before saying anything stupid) I let you go, one of you two went ahead and RDMed a random person.
The moment I TP to you to speak to the both of you an argument against two imperials is going on ABOUT THE SAME RULES you broke beforehand,  that's ignoring the fact you also VDMed more than 2 people beforehand but we let you go off lightly. 

Combat baiting is a rule as well, which is what you were doing when you were revving against the empire for no reason during the VDM sit, to sum it up, you would have probably gotten banned for longer if I didn't ban you for NH2RP.

I will run through each of the things you present and offer a rebuttal, because I believe all of it is false. I was not on the server to minge, I can not speak for my friend but it was no intention of mine. I RDMed no one, you can check the log and the burden is on you to provide evidence that I did so because I don't have access to the logs. For the DTS charge, I not once said anything disrespectful during the sit with a multitude of staff, all I opened my mouth for was to cite the rules that I believed were not being applied in my friend's case. I was not driving the vehicle so I VDM'ed no one, nor did I instruct the driver in rp to run anyone over. Again you say that I VDM'ed more than two people beforehand but I was simply ran over by a tank in the video I provided  while standing in front of the Cantina. Why did those troopers need to drive the tank up to the Cantina door where I was standing? Again, for your last bit here, I was not driving, I did not rev the speeder at the imperials and I don't see how that shows that I had no intent to rp.

Accepted
We see why the staff member in question banned you however we believe there was some misunderstanding in valid reasons to kill someone. Because of this, we are going to unban you however we will be making staff aware and you will be given 1 more chance before a 2 week ban.

Please also read the rules so there is no misunderstanding in the future 

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel