Senior HMO Spankers

Spankers Staff application

In-game name(s): Spankers

Steam Name: Dr. Spanky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217484983

Age when applying: 27

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United States Of America
 Eastern Standard Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 week 2 days 8 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Col Medic. 0 OOC Donation Rank

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I Speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 8/11/22 and 0 breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: every time I play the game

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/screenshots/?searchText=werewolf&browsefilter=mostrecent&filterLanguage=default 0 warns

State the role of staff on the server: To maintain the server roles without any favoritism. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? yes

List of all previous server staff experience: 0 experience

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

investigate the problem and also checking logs to see if players were actually killed.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Explain that's not how it works. and then procced to get them a trainer if ones available if not ill come back as in game character and train that person

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Mistakes happen. we all do it on occasion. If it becomes a problem then go from their

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Explain your suppose to salute. if it becomes an issue talk to hierarchy of his regiment.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: Doesn't matter, Theirs a lot of specific instances that wont be covered on the server rules. If its obvious FailRP and they continue to do it after a warning then move on to more serious punishments 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: explain the rules thoroughly and explain why they are here. After I explained everything I leave them/punish

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I don't show favoritism towards anyone. If someone is clearly breaking the rules no matter who they are I will punish them accordingly. I care about this server and the people involved and want it to keep growing with everyone following the guidelines and having fun! I'm also here almost daily at this point And I'm also eager to help people with trainings/events. I also try and promote other players so I don't have the spotlight all the time. I try to make sure everyone is having fun even though Sometimes this community can be overwhelming causing peoples emotions to get high and I'm always their hearing them out and calming them down. At the end of the day this is a game to play and communicate with other players and its important that people remember that and have fun. If you decide to pick me i will still have that view point not matter what while still maintain server rules and guidelines. Thank you for the chance to being a staff member

The Application:

• Pros:
    • Application is decent, well put together
  • Cons:
    • Pretty low playtime compared with other applicants
    • Generic response to final question - nothing really sets you apart from the other applicants

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • Not had any negative interactions with you
  • Cons:
    • Cannot comment on you as an individual further, as I have not had many interactions with you directly

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Hiya Pal! 

- Great, Funny guy

- Only pleasant interaction I have had with you

- Well-put-together application

- Playtime on the lower side

However, The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT