SiegeQ

Siege's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Siege

Steam Name: SiegeQ

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347694858.

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Britain GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yep

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3w 2d

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 501st 2ndLT and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working microphone

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server around Feb 2021 and i've taken a couple of breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use them frequently  

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 

https://imgur.com/a/0qXscOX

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff on this server are to help ensure players enjoy their time on the server and too prevent any rule breaks from happening in the server and staff are also on the server to help with any issues or any problems that need to be sorted within the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the server rules and I am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience:

Never been a staff member in gmod

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yep I understand that and I hope it doesn't happen if I get Staff

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask for the name/id of the player and then would check the logs and if it is correct I would TP to the player and freeze him and take him somewhere else and ask him his reasoning for the RDM and without a valid response I would warn him.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask in chat for an NCO to train him and if I cannot find one I will TP an NCO

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Not a staff issue since its in character so CG would deal with the situation

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

It’s not a staff issue and isn’t very important and it’s IC

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would take the player to a sit and tell him that FailRP is a rule although it is not on the server rules they still need to keep it in mind. I would also warn them

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would ask them to stop arguing and let me say my point and if they feel like it was injustice or not correct then they can tell my higher ups

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I deserve staff is because I have changed from the past and of course people will disagree with me but I have a came a long way from how I used to be and I believe I can continue to Improve if I become staff. Although I have taken many breaks from the server I am here to stay and would like to stay in this community and I would like to be a staff member so I can show my resilience and perseverance to stay in this community.

I also believe that I should have staff because I am a trusted player since I have no warns or any bans which does prove that I do not break rules and that I keep appropriate when I need to be. I also want to learn more about the community and what happens in it and although I'm young I believe that I can act accordingly when I need to and I believe that I will not be bias in certain situations and I will keep it fair with both parties involved. I think a lot of people do know me from the past and will agree that I have became different and probably believe that i'm more mature then I used to be. I also have a lot of free time which I use to be on the server although I was on LOA recently I will not be going on LOA anytime soon as i'm really enjoying the server and would like to stay in it for a long time.

In conclusion I believe I would be a good person to pick for the role of staff due to me being able to speak to others and my perseverance to continue going in this server and hopefully reach a high rank in it.

Thanks for reading 

+1 Positive

- You did correctly do the questions

- But my issue is with the final question, I felt like it was more of an EP app than a staff application.

"I believe that I deserve staff is because I have changed from the past and of course people will disagree with me but I have a came a long way from how I used to be"

I felt as if this part of the application makes me feel more reluctant to accept because as someone who may of not known you directly in the server, this information only proceeds to me as something that doesn't sit right to me. "People don't think I've changed into a better person, so when I become staff. They'll accept who I am" Only say that when you reach SMT, so people have to accept you otherwise you sound like you're gonna enforce tyranny.

I am a trusted player

But I thought you just said " I have changed from the past and of course people will disagree with me" in your previous statement. Which shows that there's not a lot of reinforcement for your current point from the perspective of others except that you've never been warned or banned.

However, Everything past the first sentence of the second paragraph sounds like a legit staff application, and this perseverance makes me want to give you a +1