BigKnuji

Knuji unban req

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: Knuji Parcs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155851574

Admins' name that banned you: Can't remember

Admin's steamID: n/a

Why did you get banned?: Crashed the server for like 2-4 mins and when it came back I prop killed Minx

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

The ban itself happened easily 3-4 years ago if my brain is treating me right, it was around the same sort of timespan when Alexander Christof resigned from head admin. At the time I had started playing on Werewolf I must've been about 12-13 and got banned either near my 14th birthday or a bit after it. I had quite literally just hit puberty and threw a tantrum, completely retarded but since then I've changed as a person completely.

Close to my 15th birthday was when I first went outside with friends and in the two years since I've matured. I went from just starting high-school to staying on to do an extra two years, I've got my provisional drivers license and been drunk more times than I could count.

The point I'm making is that I've matured. I had made probably one of my first friends within the month or so leading up to my ban and after being demoted from senior admin to just admin I was angry and thought I could impress my 'friend'. I know now how to properly conduct myself and I can confidently say I won't be throwing any more tantrums.  

Anything else?: soz for propkilling you minx. Also, one time I was conducting a sit and had to get someone else to take over because the rule-breaker was so annoying I literally started crying lmao