Jone

Jones EP application

Steam Name + Profile link: Jone https://steamcommunity.com/id/mjrjone/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): GM COL Jone / Jedi Man of Arms Jone

Teamspeak Name:Jone

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 3w 5d 8h 41m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:191172014

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ZP-KBL4o9bP6lLsGHk7HqnoSZ3GZKLdJfmJjXdIxlc/edit?usp=sharing eveything is inside this dock

Map: Rhen Var

Enemies, HP, Amount:
B1 Assualt Droid 1,500HP [ rw_sw_e5 and the rw_sw_sg6 ] x4

B1 Heavy Droid 1,500HP [ rw_sw_e5 and rw_sw_z4 ] x2

B2 Droid 1,800HP [ rw_sw_b2rp_blaster And rw_sw_sg6 ] x2

Jedi Hunter Droid 15,000HP [ weapon_lightsaber_wos_hunter ] x1-2

Optional:

B1 Assasin Droid 1,500HP [ rw_sw_e5s and rw_sw_rg4d ] x1 [ If alot of snipers ]

Passive, HP, Amount:

CIS General 600HP x1

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes Alot of them

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: it was a cartel raid on a base it went well

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: yes you are to bring good and fun events whilst not abusing your ULX power and to also give the players a good time on the server

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?:  although i am a IRP EP but i will show that i am able to manage both but if i have to lleave one it would prob be IRP and  [W-G] Event planner

+1

Suicidal

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1 

Super friendly guy and very competent. You're a current EP on IRP showing that you have done events before, i believe i was in one and i enjoyed it a lot. The event plan is fairly unique, having to transport the prisoner back in a vehicle creates an objective for the republic to focus on protecting. The EC's themselves seem balanced in terms of numbers, however, with the new addition of TFA, i would prehaps increase the HP slightly to match the new TTK. I also really like the alternate endings to the event, furthering the uniqueness. 

With one spot open in EP, a dupe would be nice to see. Aswell as this, your commitments as a IRP EP would concern me, especially with the current state of EP, however what you have written in the "anything else" section lessens my concern.

Goodluck Pal!

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png