DuckZ

DuckZ event application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: William, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081835311

Roleplay Name: Battalion Captain DuckZ

Teamspeak Name: DuckZ

Playtime on the Server: 3 months, 1 hour and 52 minutes 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60784791

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: 2, 1 for ERP and 1 for propabuse
https://imgur.com/a/ySTFGVz

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Map: Mygeeto

Enemies, HP, Amount:
B1 droid: 3 with 1750 hp
B1 heavy: 2 with 2000 hp
B1 enforcer: 2 with 1750 hp
B2 droid: 2 with 2200hp
(maybe)B1 sniper: 1 with 1500-2500 hp

Passive, HP, Amount:
Republic officer(hostage), 2000 hp(can be killed, but can also be saved)

Republic's Execution:
The CIS has kidnapped a very important republic officer, that was on his way back from a mission where he had landed on MyGetto. But when he arrived, he found out the garrison was killed, and the CIS had begun to set up their own outpost. He was taken prisoner, but managed to send out a distress call to the republic. 

Event Character Execution:
All ECs will be spawned at the start of the barricades(look at my document), where some negotiations will commence. The ECs will try to stop the republic troops from getting closer to the terminals and the hostage.

Jedi event execution:

The CIS has contracted a force user to break the mind of the republic officer. The jedi has to go and stop the force user from breaking the mind of the republic officer, and help the republic in making sure the republic officer, doesn't spill the beans on republic intel.

Story:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s3_DpZWiezp-yHfPWaQY-7G_Yeg_9FMwhuEfpV5nLCc/edit#

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do. The responsibilities of an event-planner his take make sure their events are well executed, and to a high standard. They have to make the events enjoyable for jedi, clones, etc. They should also try to make PMEs in downtime, so theres always fun stuff to do, but also try to make them of high quality.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do

Anything else?: Thanks for reading :)!

Neutral
- High rank 
- chill guy

- Same old Mygeeto event to be honest
- Not that interesting for jedi

Edited by Sand

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Slide bro EP 

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Neutral

The event itself has a fairly unique twist which I commend. EC's seem well in numbers, HP may need to alter due to TFA but that is simple to do. I like the comments in the document about giving equipment based on the speed of the push, this is something that many current EP's still don't understand.

I haven't had may interactions with you personally, however, from what I've been told by others im not sure how much i would trust you with ULX ( i may be wrong and if I am I apologize ). My issue with the event is that other than that admiral, it is an extremely basic event on a really easy map to do an event on. This plan is meant to show creativity, i feel you have limited yourself with this event being on mygeeto. My other issue is the admirals rescue, first of all, i don't know why 104th are extracting an admiral? , secondly , giving the power to the B2's may be nice for them, however, will almost always result in the admirals death. To improve possibly have a timer from the start of the event until the admiral would be seen as "useless" after getting all the information from him, meaning he can be terminated, this would put the republic on a clock. As i said before, mygeeto is a very limited map, if you were to choose another map i feel you could build a much better dupe than just pre-built barricades and properly show your creativity. 

Goodluck Pal.

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Neutral 

-Trusted
-High Ranked
-Friendly guy

-Health / Ec Number seems good

-As nox said why is 104th extracting the admiral

-Most Mygeeto Event

-Jedi Side isnt supported well

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

Accepted

Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me or Breato on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!