Joshepi Krackowski

MFW mass prop kill

Your name in-game:WO Krakowski or Joshepi Krakowkski

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:185068713

Person's you report name:LYNX[WG]

Person's you report SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195017191

Why do you want him banned?: Mass prop kill

reason i was o surface as e11 cmdr was gonna vibe with nu7 cmdr

the reason i was tryng to detain was to stop it and save the others mental stability

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): can put more on if needed 

If anyone needs anymore evidence i have around 3-4 more videos of  him Propflying,propblocking,propkilling i have talked to the guy in VC on discord. Apparently he was banned from Nazi RP server for RDM for 1 Day and he was "bored and depressed" so he told me he came on the server he didint understand to just get some attention.

+1

+1

Quiet obvious prop kill.

I might be blind but I can only see you being killed once. You might need to upload some more footage to prove that it was mass prop kill. 

I understand why you attempted to cuff him, but keep in mind that this could technically be classed as:

(1.13.) Do not under any circumstances take matters into your own hands, please contact a member of staff if someone is rule breaking as opposed to dealing with it yourself. Doing so may lead to you being punished in turn for not contacting staff and breaking rules to attempt to fix a situation yourself. Always contact staff first.

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧