The United Kingdom, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

5mo 1w 2d 8h 27m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

2nd LT, Diamond VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I always use mic but I am capable of typing if needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined about 4 years ago, playing here and there but started properly in COVID where I ranked up to Vice Manager and Fleet Admiral.
I took a large break and ended up coming back, getting a few warns and bans because of minging, but recently I have really tried to push on and prove i am here for sure.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Use them all most days

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

During my minge time, towards the end of last year and the start of this year I racked up a good few discord mutes and warns, my most recent warn being for making stupid binds and posting them quoting that stupid "lotion on my.." meme. I was warned for ERP for this as it was idiotic to say so in OOC.

https://gyazo.com/d81a2a4b2222c3ba9658c276012aa531

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to enforce the rules and to ensure there is a great roleplay atmosphere throughout the entire server; so players feel immersed and have a great experience. When I was Vice Manager, we always looked for experienced individuals who have been there and done that so they have a great view on all issues, I see myself being a great applicant for that reason.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read them thoroughly

List of all previous server staff experience:

CWRP Event Planner -> Event Manager
CWRP Vice Manager

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:

I was event staff from August 2020 and I resigned as a Vice Manager towards the end of 2022

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Vice Manager

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resigned as I stopped enjoying the server and found that the work I did throughout EP to management was sufficient enough for me to leave and be satisfied with what I left behind. I regretted it recently and especially my actions after my resignation.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

Probably chose staff over EP, EP left me drained quite often as I am generally not a creative mind, so forcing myself to create ideas every day was tough

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I think I have played the server since as an idiot, and as a serious player and I learnt that being an idiot is not fun; and neither is letting other people look at you as an idiot.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would pull the person being accused just incase the reporter is correct, I would check the logs and provide the correct punishment, if he was killing clones and it were to be 3 or more, I would issue a Mass RDM ban. If he didn't kill that many then a warn would be enough

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask a Battalion to order an NCO to the cadet area to train cadets.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Assuming they have been arrested already, I would just tell them to be careful / leave it completely as it would be more an in-character situation if shots were fired on accident.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Being staff does not effect your importance in character whatsoever and saluting is completely incharacter, so I wouldn't dish out any staffing

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain that FailRP is flexible and common sense, if the error the person made was becoming common I would perhaps ask SMT to add it to the examples within the server rules. But FailRP comes down to common sense in character usually so I would explain that to him and hand out the correct discipline.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would simply try my best to explain why hes being warned, if he refuses to listen then he is either not listening to staff or has no intention to actually RP, so I would return them and probably spectate them and tell staff to keep an eye on him.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): Like I have previously mentioned on this application, I think I bring a pool of skills that nobody in the staff team has currently. I have been there as a very high rank, but to add to that I think when I was also playing as a minge I would be great at dealing with situations in which other staff may not understand or deal with accordingly. I also feel I have a respect amongst a good crowd of the server after my spell in Event Planner as people saw my capability to really push and strive while also being able to grind out what is needed consistently. As former mangement I think I could really provide a unique character to the staff team who would have been in more situations than most.
I also want to address the fact that you will most definately consider my behaviour since my resignation massively when deciding how to respond to my application. I have spoken to Zab and other CAT / SMT and they can see my clear improvement and I really hope its enough to give me a very kind chance of proving all those who were dissapointed in how I acted wrong. When myself and Lewis would go through applicants we would always consider the "what if.." and when Jacko / Jack enquired about staff, despite his previous comm ban and mingy behaviour, we knew he would really try his best in staff and would not do anything at all that would warrant a reason for him to be placed into another ban or punishment.
I just ask for the chance.

former ct 2245 bong