Felix

Felix's 2nd Event Planner Application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Felix
 | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230941417/

Roleplay Name: CE AFT 2nd LT Felix | Jedi Blade Warrior Ahsoka Tano

Teamspeak Name: Felix | Ahsoka Tano

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 1mo 2w 1d 17h 26m.

SteamID : 
STEAM_0:1:635337844

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes have been Senior Event Planner and Moderator in a different community before.

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: i do

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: I have done many jedi and clone events

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Well I mainly did planetaries and jedi events for a different community and i think they did very well.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I think the responsibilities as an event planner are to create events to your best ability and make sure they are executed to a high standard, they focus on events and do not take claims unless there isn't any staff on. They think of unique story lines and ways to make events feel different to their last.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do understand.

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template): 

Story for your event: A organized group of Spice Smugglers have been smuggling spice into the Mos Mesric system unnoticed until the Republic have been tipped off by a Republic Mercenary on mos mesric conducting a secret mission ordered by the republic to spy on these smugglers. The republic have little intel due to the Republic Mercenary being captured, they must stop these smugglers once and for all. The smugglers have set up a fortification on mos mesric storing the spice in an unknown location. Republic must find this spice, stop the smugglers and make it home safetly.

Event Announcement for your story: Spice Smugglers have been located on Mos Mesric Smuggling Spice, Be prepared for a battle!

Choice of map: Mos Mesric

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?:
(eg. Pirates, Reason, ) Pirates, they have been smuggling spice 

Additional Characters: Amount could change due to server pop
Spice Clan Leader HP: 2250 (1)
Spice Dealer HP: 1750 (2)
Spice Boss HP: 2000 (1)
Spice Smuggler HP: 1750 (3)

Republic's outline and execution: Battalion will perform a briefing explaining what is going to happen and why they are here, they will then request Special Forces to go negotiate with the Spice Smugglers and will attempt to cut a deal. 

Event Character outline and execution: The event characters are told to put their guns on safety and wait for the negotiating to be complete and if it fails they are then allowed to open fire on the Republic and the event will continue on.

Jedi Event Plan:

Create a jedi event BASED upon one of the following P-EC scenario below 

- Grey Jedi Teidowan who prevented the Jedi order from stopping the genocide of a village. The Grey Jedi now must be redeemed by the jedi order. Write an event plan on how the Grey Jedi would be redeemed

- Sith Apprentice who seeks to resurrect its master with a dark ritual after he was slain by the jedi. The ritual required sacrifices of multiple lifeforms. Write a event plan on how the Sith could perform said ritual

- Mercenary Guerilla wanted by the republic for multiple murderers has been hired by a wealthy client. After a high ranking jedi within the order captured the wealthy client previously, now he is hungry for revenge. Write an event plan so that the Mercenary can kidnap the high ranking Jedi

Story for your event BASED on the option: A Sith Apprentice has felt a connection in the force to finish his ritual and it has lead him to a jedi temple on Rishimoon, he knows he has to eliminate jedi to resurrect his master so he will take their lives and slaughter each and every one of them so his master can return. 

Event Announcement for your story: A Sith Apprentice has been guided by the force to a Jedi Temple, he wants to resurrect his master but he will need to kill multiple life forms in the process. Deal with this Sith before its too late.

Additional Characters:
Sith Lord HP: 30000 (EP) when he gets resurrected
Sith Apprentice HP: 35000

Jedi's outline and execution: Jedi have noticed a Sith enter their temple unannounced and without an invitation, they will try to reason with this Sith but all he cares about is his master so they will attempt to eliminate the Sith before he resurrects his master.

Jedi Event Character outline and execution: Sith Apprentice will be tasked with killing as much jedi so he can resurrect his master, he will enter the temple and will gain the jedis attention, he will then engage and pick them off 1 by 1 until the ritual has been complete.

Last question:

Anything else?: thank you for reading my application 🙂

Pending

Your application is currently on hold and depending on certain criteria you might make it to the Event Team. Please be patient as Event Management will reach out to you when ready.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg