Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3mo 1w 3d 21h 7m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Current IC Ranks:
CE EXO | Jedi Occultist | Reserve Medic
Past IC Ranks:
CE Temp CMDR | CE Temp VC | Jedi Illusionist | Jedi Legionnaire | Jedi Beast Tamer | Jedi Shade
OOC Ranks:
Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I do own a working microphone and I use both ways of communication but prefer typing.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined the 20/11/21 and have taken 9 absences due to school work and irl stuff.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I'm always on the TS server and using the Discord. I also check the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Never been warned, kicked or banned.

https://imgur.com/a/MKDav4S

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff has the job to resolve the player's OOC issues and enforce the rules over the players to improve the server gameplay and performance as well as the player's experience on it.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I'm familiar with the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have no staff experience on Gmod servers.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I will first ask the player for the accused person RP name and SteamID. After that I would check the logs in search of any proof that can confirm the accused player is breaking server rules, in the case I found the proof I will bring the player into a sit and question his actions for then warning him. If there was no proof in the logs I will cloak and TP to the accused player to spectate him for proof and as well if I caught him killing/shooting clones without any reason I will freeze him and bring him into a sit for warning him. Finally, in the case he wasn't breaking rules while I'm spectating him I will ask the claimer to hand out any video proof to verify it was true. If the claimer had a clip of the said player killing without any reason I will bring him to a sit and question him for then punish him. If there was no video proof (or any other evidence) I would tell the claimer that as there weren't any evidence I would close the case and tell him the next time try to get proof and do another claim.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Firstly I'll bring this into a battalion's attention so he could call an NCO to the cadet area and train the cadet, if no cadet showed up after battalion called it out, I would say in OOC chat if someone wanted to train a cadet and bring the player who wanted to. If no NCO's replied to my message, I will start bringing NCOs which wouldn't be in something important and ask them if they could train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Simply I will let CG to deal with this situation IC as everyone can commit a mistake.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't bring this into an OOC situation as this is an IC situation, so I will simply approach the CT IC and friendly remind him that he should salute a 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

First of all, I will explain the player that even the FailRP explanation is not stated at the rules, there is a section dedicated to explain some FailRP situations in the rules and with that he could have an idea what FailRP could be as well as with having some common sense he could know what FailRP is. In the case he still didn't knew what FailRP is I will briefly explain to him what it is for further cases. After that I will say that he still commited FailRP and he will be getting warned for it.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Starting with, I'll calm down the player so I could explain to him in a better way. After that, I will explain that the Staff word is final, which that means that unless a superior member of Staff was against my opinion the punishment will still be given out and won't be changed. If he was still complaining I will tell him that if the punishment wasn't fair he could go to the Werewolf Gaming Forums, Staff abuse at the CWRP section to create a topic complaining about why the warn should be removed of him.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

The reason I think I should have the Staff position is because of my dedication, my quick and effective form of thinking and resolving issues and my trustworthy character.

As many players in this server have seen, I'm a great, funny and trustworthy guy which will do anything to obtain its goals and better IC as well as OOC positions in this server. My dedication for this server IC is that big that my activity and performance through all this time has been great and will still be great for more time. Thanks to this, all the people that knows me also knows that I'm a guy in which you can trust to solve problems IC like OOC in a really quick way and in the most effective form I can. If I ever get the Staff position, all this qualities that I have will make the player's experience more enjoyable and the server performance will improve more, and I can ensure all of that because I'll put all my dedication to the fullest only for Staff.

Due to these qualities as well as my character, the other Staff members will be pleased to work with me as well as I will be to work with them, helping them with what they need and learning from them to be even better at my job. I would also make sure to remain professional at every time and respect the higher ranks of Staff without hesitating of their word and their actions.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I can get choose for the position.

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [201st Sergeant - Scout] | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]