Tree man

Tree Man's staff application

In-game name(s): Tree man

Steam Name: Tree mans

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:92759292

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Amsterdam (CE(S)T\GMT+1)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): https://prnt.sc/g5TESBRnTktq ; 1 month 4 weeks

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: Battalion Officer

OOC: Platinum/Diamond VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I almost always speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined the server in 2018 in didnt play very much. Really started playing in 2020 and got up to chief sage and stayed there for around half a year. Took a long break due to finishing HS and starting uni. Came back a couple of months ago.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use teamspeak daily. Im practically always using discord (second screen or on phone). I check the forums regularly but don't comment since I usually have nothing important to add

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://prnt.sc/ERF6Uddh0MzB

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to uphold the rules without bias, to make sure everyone has the best roleplay experience possible. But the role of staff is also to help other players in terms of questions or providing them with spawned entities or weapons when needed.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:  

MilitaryRP moderator on realityroleplay (now defunct)

DarkRP Visca gaming Server+Community manager (used to have 128 players daily, now defunct)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would teleport to the person who made the claim and ask some basic information about what is happening (e.g. How long ago, Who did it). I would check the logs and either go to that person on spectate them first. After this apprehend them and take them away to a staff sit in an OOC area. Ask them their side of the story and decide the best course of action from there. Informing them of what they did wrong and give them a warning.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

I would go over the the cadet and tell them I'm going to get a trainer for them. Then I would probably go over to a battalion member and tell them to instruct someone to train cadets. Otherwise I would announce in OOC that a cadet needs training, and if nobody shows up I would bring them to train the cadets.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

In terms of being a staff member absolutely nothing. Let it be dealt with IC by CG or Battalion with an arrest or other punishment/verbal warning.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Handle it IC. Being a staff member does not warrant the use of staff powers to claim respect from people. Saluting people isn't a server rule, it's an in character rule. This situation would either be resolved by 1; not caring (because who does?) or 2; telling them what they are supposed to do IC and informing their hierarchy about the situation.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: If someone states that the specific rule being mentioned isn't directly listed in the rules. I would inform them that, as stated in the rules, not every rule can be written and to use common sense. I would instruct them on whatever they did wrong and issue them a warning anyways.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: After the warning has been handed out and a person keeps arguing about the situation. I would kindly inform them about the forums where they can hand in a complaint and an unwarn request if they believe the situation was not dealt with accordingly. I would also inform them I would not continue with this in game and if he wanted anything to happen he would have to go through the forums. After this return him and end the situation. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would be be a great candidate for staff due to me having been on the server for plenty of time. With nearly two months of playtime and having achieved a 'high' rank in clone and jedi. I feel as if I had a decent understanding of how the server works and what rules (even unwritten) there are. I feel as if I am well established in the community, and don't have anyone who I don't get along with. I don't make a difference between people I know well or friends on the server when handling staff situation. I will gladly warn/ban anyone that has broken rules warranting such punishments. I also already have great experience in being a staff member and handling staff situations. Working my way up from trial moderator all the way to community manager of a popular darkRP server and being staff on there for around 2 years. And being moderator on another server for a bit before I quit playing militaryRP. I have extensive knowledge on doing sits and applying rules and regulations to players. I also have knowledge of the claim system used, blogs, and ulx. I am almost always very active, I play early hours (sometimes starting at 9AM) and will usually be on until around 11PM-1AM. Of course with breaks in between. But it's nice for people to have someone that is just 1 staff claim or discord ping away from being at their disposal, especially early in the morning. So overall I think I would be a great fit due to my experience, activity and professionalism when it comes to staff situations.

Grasshopper and Toad appeared to be good friends. People always saw them together. Yet they had never dined at each other's houses. One day Toad said to Grasshopper, "Dear friend, tomorrow come and dine at my house. My wife and I will prepare a special meal. We will eat it together."

The next day Grasshopper arrived at Toad's house. Before sitting down to eat, Toad washed his forelegs, and invited Grasshopper to do the same. Grasshopper did so, and it made a loud noise.

"Friend Grasshopper, can't you leave your chirping behind. I cannot eat with such a noise," said Toad.

Grasshopper tried to eat without rubbing his forelegs together, but it was impossible. Each time he gave a chirp, Toad complained and asked him to be quiet. Grasshopper was angry and could not eat. Finally, he said to Toad: "I invite you to my house for dinner, tomorrow."

The next day, Toad arrived at Grasshopper's home. As soon as the meal was ready, Grasshopper washed his forelegs, and invited Toad to do the same. Toad did so, and then hopped toward the food.

"You had better go back and wash again," said Grasshopper. "All that hopping in the dirt has made your forelegs dirty again."

Toad hopped back to the water jar, washed again, then hopped back to the table, and was ready to reach out for some food from one of the platters when Grasshopper stopped him: "Please dorit put your dirty paws into the food. Go and wash them again."

Toad was furious. "You just don't want me to eat with you!" he cried. "You know very well that I must use my paws and forelegs in hopping about. I cannot help it if they get a bit dirty between the water jar and the table."

Grasshopper responded, "You are the one who started it yesterday. You know I cannot rub my forelegs together without making a noise."

From then on, they were no longer friends.

Current Ranks

Stanley

paul.jpg.ee8febc9d83c902e5070ab3ce77367aa.jpg

Past Ranks 

Paul