Klemens Kristiansen

Simons Simon's Event Planner Application

In game Name: Simon Bing (in V7 I'll be Klemens Kristiansen)

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:101806043

List of warns: 2 obviously expired warns, micspam and RDM

Any previous or current staff experience: Used to moderate a FiveM server and a Minecraft server for 5 years as a co-owner starting when I was 13. Our peak was 1000 members of which 100 were active, that was in late 2019 for both servers with around 10% of those active members being on both servers. Currently free to do whatsoever.

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): I've played Werewolf on and off since December 2020 until I got really active starting in January of 2022 (I don't remember my playtime at this point). It wasn't until now in August when I decided to be more active on the WG Discord simply because I missed playing on the server and interacting with the community. I always loved creating my own characters, participating in events when I could, playing GoI's and surface roles, equally as much as I loved playing Foundation. However I would definitely consider Passive RP to be my specialty. Even though previously I never applied for event staff I still thought up events that could be cool and just kept them to myself as ideas. I consider myself to be very creatively apt. In FiveM when I played I made many continuous storylines which is what I pride myself in, being able to keep a storyline going across multiple gaming sessions with the story branching out. But my biggest joy of all is seeing people enjoy the things I set up for them. I am very determined to make enjoyable storylines and events that are not just enjoyable for me, but for other people aswell, so I take feedback very critically. Even if it's a pain to set things up for events and storylines, I still go through it with the idea that a positive reaction is worth the effort I put into planning.

Your event plan: Google Docs Link here

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker MovieHalf my characters are satire.

1 hour ago, Jason Haze said:

Don't know who you are
Mass breach events are not passive RP

On a different note-

Event has potential with a good idea behind it, just not a fan of how you chose to play it out

Thank you for the feedback, I'll improve upon the idea so it's more refined for when I have to play it out or when I have to reapply.

+1
- Has experience
- Event need's some tweaking but none the less could be good
- Guy seems ok , the warns we would have to discuss about but its been awhile I imagine

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

38 minutes ago, Howling Rex said:

+1
- Has experience
- Event need's some tweaking but none the less could be good
- Guy seems ok , the warns we would have to discuss about but its been awhile I imagine

Thank you for your support! Yeah I kinda got that it needs some tweaking just cause I felt like I could do better, but the warns did happen when I was like level 15 and the RDM warning was purely on accident against Bill Pill, I just told the moderator to warn me, I took full accountability of that. I don't remember who warned me but that was in spring of 2021 I believe.