Danny

Danny's Staff Application

In-game name(s): 212th LCPL Danny

Steam Name: TheScrubs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75496900

Age when applying: 19 Years old.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Denmark and 1 Hour ahead of server time.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 5d 12h 37m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
Current Ranks -
212th LCPL Danny - Platvip

Previous Ranks - 212th Vice Commander - 212th SO x3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i own a working Microphone and I speak when i communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server 02/07/19 And i have taken a good amount of brakes my latest being after i resigned from Vice Commander because of an overload at work

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use the Teamspeak and Discord Nearly every single day the forums i check around once a week.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): I got 1 warn from the first day i started on the server which was my like 5th day on Gmod https://imgur.com/a/ZVBGncx i couldent get the playtime in the picture couldn't figure out how to drag the menu so i have another link to the playtime https://imgur.com/c5FCqxM 

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to help out the community with OOC stuff by helping out with setting up trainings, Helping sort conflicts that happen between players that they can't resolve without help, Making sure people aren't breaking rules, and helping out with general problems like people being stuck or other basics and to do all this without any Bias towards any players.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have in the past been EP on this server for 6 months.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: First thing i would do would be going to the player that has allegedly been killing others to see if he is still doing it, if he isn't still doing it i would ask the player who reported it if he has any clips with proof of this and would check the logs, and if he did something i would punish him accordingly, if he has no proof but the logs say he has been killing clones i would bring the person and ask him why and what is going on and then punish him accordingly and watch him in spectate to see if he keeps going. if he didn't do it i would of course let him keep playing.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
i would check if there are any trainers with him at the moment, if there aren't i would check if any battalion are on and text them to see if they could get someone to go train cadets, if no battalion are on or doing anything about it, i would start bringing the lowest ranks that can train the cadets to see if they are afk or in a training if they aren't i would ask them to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
As this was one shot I would not do anything. I would be letting CG deal with it as this happens so much and it would be better to let it play out.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
I wouldent deal with this as a staff this would be dealt with ingame, but most people dont care about the salute rule.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
Well as a staff member we are supposed to be able to think us self, and i would tell this guy that the rules do not cover all failrp but are based on an overall of things that could happen and that he should try and think if its realistic what he is doing , hereafter i would Punish him accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would tell him what he did wrong and why it is wrong and I would tell him if he isn't happy with what I have done he can go to the forums and compete his warning.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I deserve staff more than others because I have played this server for 4 years and I love the community. I am a very dedicated guy who will gladly spend 6-7 hours on the server a day, and I love working hard to get up through ranks. I am on pretty late so I am able to help out people at night. I have already had some good staff mentoring back when I was an EP which was really amazing and got me more motivated to get staff one day.
I am a fast learner and I can think on my own. I feel like I am really mature and good at sorting out situations that happen with a nice tone towards any person, even if they are trying to get me to be a dick. I feel like I am a trustworthy guy and I know that I won't start out perfect but I am very willing to work on everything. I am not afraid to contact anyone if there is something I am confused about which I see as a good thing. I would love to make the server a very nice place for everyone.
I am good at looking at situations with an open mind and hearing people out.
I feel like I am very polite when I approach people.
I know how to handle stressful situations as I have a job where we very often are in stressful situations. and last but not least i am very good at overseeing a lot of stuff at once.

Lastly, I would like to say that i am dyslexic.

Thanks for reading this application.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

+1

Danny getting staff would be decent for server. Danny getting staff would be terrible for Danny's health. He's been here lots. Seen everything. Had ULX for half a year and done great with it. His only problem is that he keeps coming back here (and that current IC rank is low but he's slowly climbing up). If he'd be as commited in Staff as he usually is in the regiement, he'll make a great addition to Staff Team.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png