Ernesti

Ernesti's Staff App

In-game name(s): Ernesti

Steam Name: Ernesti 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:133496792

Age when applying: 25

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 4d 4h 5m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: 501st SDW CPT and Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i own a mic and mainly communicate through speaking but will type if its needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Started playing IRP back when it was first released, did resign but have been back now for just over a month

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use teamspeak/discord everyday and check the forums every now and then

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  https://gyazo.com/76f2c038af55b45b17f00ff7e6dfa198 https://gyazo.com/ed53fac6b6cb608c3a0be8e2c6aae9ea

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are there to enforce the server rules and helping players that are needing it with ooc situations 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I was senior admin on a server named Stratus Gaming, and Admin on IRP/ Senior Mod on TRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: Just over 3 months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I resigned due to lack of motivation to play gmod and also some personal reasons

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: I mostly would have tried to stick with staff for longer.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I can most likely be more active 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would take the player thats been reported into a sit where i would ask their side, i would also check logs to see if the player had killed anyone. If he had and he did not have an IC reason to do so then i would give them a warn, if they had not then i would let them on their way without punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tp to said cadet and inform them that this server does not require them to be trained to start playing. How ever if they want to still be trained i would ask in ooc if anyone is willing to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: As this is an accidental missfire i would not do anything as no OOC rules were broken, this would also most likely be dealt with by shock or said persons regimental hierarchy as an IC situation.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Depends on what job im on if im on SOD i would do nothing as SOD is OOC. If I'm playing as my normal rank i would remind them that they are suppose to salute 2nd LT+

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would let them know that not all instance's can be written down and most of it comes down to common sense, it would most likely result in a verbal warning unless they have already had one which would mean an actual warn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would let them know that if they feel like they did not deserve the punishment that they can appeal it on the forums and giving the link if they ask for it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe i deserve staff because i have been very dedicated to the original IRP, playing since it first released, playing for just under 4 months. I also showed my commitment to 501st with me really helping out with getting the regiment started by hosting quite a lot of tryouts, making sure trainings were being held regularly and that everyone was enjoying themselves. I have also stuck with 501st and helped through pretty tough times too as there were points where we ended up on low amount of members, with no one wanting to join. I eventually managed to work my way up to System Commander during which my time in the position went without issues. This shows i can be trusted in High Ranked positions within the server  

My previous time in staff is also another good quality as i have already experienced what its like to staff on IRP. I was a very active staff member, always helping out where i could, also making sure that i had my weekly claim minimums as well. This allowed my to progress up to Admin before i resigned IRP. I then rejoined and was accepted back into staff and got up to senior mod.

Through out my time on IRP/TRP i have shown that i can be trusted with not only being staff but also running a regiment. I showed my self as being a kind and caring person, whilst also being quite calm and easy going which allowed me to get along with mostly everyone that i met on the server and im sure no one really had any problems with myself during my time on IRP.

Cheers for taking the time to read my staff app.

+1 

Same as above Experienced play, active in the community and overall friendly guy to get along with

Current Ranks

IRP Event Planner

IRP Moderator

ST DSGTM

Previous Ranks

SQ40 Member

DS Member

Death Trooper Major

CE  Colonel

ISB Deputy Director

SCT Commando SL

SCT Colonel