Nathan Kennedy

Nathan Kennedy Unban Request

Roleplay-Name?: Nathan Kennedy 

STEAMID?: STEAM_1:0:420930237

Admin's STEAMID?: STEAM_1:1:432557277

Admin's Name & Rank?: Azazel Keenan/I think he was manager at the time

Evidence of Ban: I don’t have evidence but I was banned for PAC 3 abuse and harassment of a player. 

Explanation of why you should be unbanned?: In this specific case I did not PAC 3 abuse. The PAC I was using was of another player. The PAC had been given to me by someone (I believe Borat) who had used some code to take people's pacs but I’m not sure how it worked. The Harassment part was for annoying the guy whose PAC I was Using. Obviously, this was stupid but I don’t think it constituted a major offence. 

But, if we are being real the reason for my ban was being a consistent minge for the few months that led up to my ban. 

With V7 hopefully coming soon I would like to be a part of what it becomes. I don’t intend on mingery and only want to contribute to the server and have a bit of fun. I do also miss the kind of fucked community SCP has and have a few of those funny moments from before.

Anything else you would like to say on-to your case?: I understand why people may be sceptical about me returning but I really just want to experience some of the fun V7 will have to offer. (I also want to write some SCP related stuff aswell which is fun(BAM v2 perhaps))

I am here to launder money

+1

was mostly unpunished throughout a large portion of  v6 but made some critical errors towards the end when the existence of a v7 was uncertain and the scp ship looked to be sinking, should be unbanned as people who have done much worse with many more chances have been given another so Nathan should be given another chance to maintain the current route of who is being unbanned to go back to how he was in most of v6 as a VERY DEDICATED scp player

Free bro 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Accepted

You have explained why you were banned and was honest while doing so, we believe you have done your time and think you deserve to be unbanned. 
Please note that further rule breaks could mean a real permaban.

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner