Mort

Mort's Jr Developer Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?: Jr Developer

Server(s) within WG you have played/Currently Play: For Clone Wars i've been: Mace Windu, 501st ARC COL, Senior Mod and 104th RS SOF (current). And for IRP i've been: Dark Council X2, Fleet Commodore and Executive Admin

Discord Name: mort700

Steam Name: mort6001

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185515074

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Spain - UTC+2

What is your coding knowledge?: Around 5 months ago i began to learn on LUA from a YouTube channel named "Code Blue" i first used his LUA series to understand more about the language itself, and then his GMOD series to learn how to use it to make addons for the game, after that i asked Lars to help me out a bit on some stuff i didnt understand when making one of my addons, which was also pretty helpful, so far i've worked on 2 addons, the Parkour SWEP (not made by me, i simply edited it to fit what SMT wanted it to be) and the NVGs that are in the server right now.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?: To the day i still have genuine interest in learning LUA, i even decided to work on the NVG addon i last talked about on my own, which is the one that is currently on the server, which needs some fixing but is mostly done, i also edited the current parkour SWEP that is on the server (i didn't make it, i just changed and removed a few things from a different one on the worksop). I feel that with guidance and mentoring to understand LUA better I could start to work on more complex stuff that the server would benefit from.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: CWRP

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?: Lars. He is the one that helped me with quite a bit of stuff and i have already spent some time with him working on my stuff, so i'm already familiarized

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do. I mostly speak, but obviously if needed i can type.

Note: Permission granted by Barry to use a section of my original application in discord, since it mostly would've said the same, in case someone was bugged off about it.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

MASSIVE +1

Has already done some sort of development for the server and is clearly capable

plus hes a cool guy

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1
Have heard about you and some pieces of work from other community members, you are already aware of LUA basics from what I read in your app somewhat and you wish to greatly improve that learning capability further. I think you might just have what it takes and would be able to reach a potential in this lanugage

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1

Current rank: 501st Sergeant Major, Jedi Consular
Past Ranks

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant, 41st Colonel

+1
Ive talked to Mort alot and as a person who dosent know developing i dont understand anything which must mean he knows what he's doing.

-Has done a great job with the Night Vision binoculars that specops get. 

-Nice guy + active.

+1
- Very dedicated guy
- Has already made an addon for the server already while not even being dev/jnr dev, which shows he knows what he's doing.
- Has expressed ideas for server health (specifically CWRP) for some time now.

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

Accepted
After discussions within SMT & the community development team we have decided to accept your application, please contact myself or Reg for an introduction.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif