Mile Kevas

Mile Kevas Junior Dev Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?: Junior Developer

Server(s) within WG you have played/Currently Play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played) 
Currently playing SCP-RP, also tried out CWRP but I will stick to SCP RP.
SCP-RP level 50, PlatinumVIP, Trial Moderator (Ex Administrator) - More than 6 weeks playtime. (can't check for accurate time right now)

Discord Name: ghost_killer

Steam Name: GHOST_killer

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:31814162

Age when applying: 24

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Romania UTC +3 During summer and UTC +2 during winter (Timezone changes during summer and winter)

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.) 
First of all, I am not very familiar with LUA. Have had a small attempt 2 years ago, but time was not really on my side.
As my knowledge in general coding, I would say I know a bunch of stuff. As I am a Master Graduate in Artificial Intelligence, I have used multiple programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, JavaScript, Python, Haskell (if you count this piece of garbage), MySql, HTML, CSS. I also got to play around with the Visual programming of Unreal Engine and the C# I learnt was mostly for Unity as I have created a couple of games during my Bachelor years.
During my Faculty time I have realized that there are 2 types of programmers out there, at least that is what I saw. There are the programmers that can create something from 0, are full of ideas and can write the code in one sitting, however these types usually lose sight of the entirety of the code and forget small functions. Then there is the group that I think I am from, the group that can read and understand a piece of code that somebody else has written, understanding it and being able to modify it to the current needs. However this second group has some issues when it comes to writing a code in 1 sitting or creating it, as it usually takes a longer time to find the correct method. This is why I'd like to start under the directions of somebody who already knows some stuff, making it easier for me to understand.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?: As I said, currently I am a Master Graduate and well despite having a job in IT, I always wanted to go towards the development of games. Right now as I have a bunch of free time I'd like to tackle the idea of becoming a developer. Since I have been staff on SCP-RP 2 years ago and recently was again accepted into the staff team, I am 100% looking to help out this community grow and offer it's players a fun time on the server. 

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A) 
I'd like to work for SCP-RP mostly, and if everything works well and I get enough experience I do not see why not  helping out other servers if needed.

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer)
I'd like to learn from Howling Rex or Maurice primarily. However if none of them wish to teach me, I'd take anyone who is available.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a working microphone and I have no issues in maintaining voice communication during coding sessions if needed.

Edited by Mile Kevas
Edited from SWRP to CWRP + added staff ranks

Accepted

A good app, please can you DM me on discord and we can arrange a time to speak over voice. Discord: prince_barry

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]