Archer

Archer's Junior Dev Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:  Junior Dev

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played) IE VC, IRP EP, IRP Admin, IRP HMO, CW Senior Medic, CW CE Colonel.

Discord Name: Archer

Steam Name: Archer

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:431238619

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.) I’ve been quite interested in developing for a while, taking part in Atlas’s Dev School Lessons (when they existed) and also helping atlas with other stuff, I also spend some time when I am bored messing around with some random ideas.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?: I practically play IRP constantly, I have alot of free time and want to spend it doing something slightly more practical rather than sitting still, When I was previously helping atlas, I very much enjoyed it.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A) IRP

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?: I would love to bully atlas again.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

- Has already got gLua experience
- Has already tried some fixes for IRP stuff locally
- Dedicated to IRP

CWRP Current Ranks: Jedi Warlock, Reserve Medic

ICRP Current Ranks: 118th Medic SGT

CWRP Previous Ranks: 212th Snr Medic COL, 501st LT, CT LCPL, GM PVT, Detainment Droid

IRP Previous Ranks: 501st (VF) PVT, IE EXO, IE Medic CPT, Vanguard 2nd LT, Sith Apprentice

+ 1
-  Seems to have a concept of understaindg with GLUA even if it is basic
-  Helped a senior developer already with things from what you describe
- Fairly interested to learn more
- Has a job already IRL involved with IT industry so

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1 Archer is actually not a bad option

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1
- Decent experience
- Dedicated player
- Wish you'd show some actual examples though, since people would just have to take your word for your expereince unless they knew what you'd done

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

Accepted

Although it genuinely pains me to say this, but the work youve been doing on the side on Imperial has actually been good. Congrats (and god rest the rest of us)

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]