ZEALS unban request

My In-Game name: ZEAL

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) 
STEAM_1:1:419401756

Steam Name: adamcoys

What is the reason for your ban: Max warns 

How long were you banned for: Perma 

Name of the staff member who banned you: don't remember 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I received my ban around 2 years ago, and I have matured a lot since then.  I am aware that reaching the maximum warns is not a common offense and my ban was fully justified. however, it has been a long time and I would like to have a fresh start on the server. 

If I am unbanned, I would also like to request an unban from the Discord server 

Evidence: none

While it's likely you have matured in the past 2 years, one glance at your long list of warns concerns me, especially as some of your warns include DTS, DTP, lying to staff and homophobia (amongst the 10+ RDM/ARDM warns). Personally for this reason I don't think you should be unbanned as your warnings vividly paint you as very disrespectful to the community and to staff. Besides, I'm not sure how you could prove that you've changed for the better.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Neutral

Maybe you have matured and you are ready to come back and so I believe. Now the problem is the reason for your ban, getting 30 warns without quitting before hitting the 30 max warns shows that you didn't care to much about playing on the server.

+1 

I would probably have put this at a neutral and I can understand why others are hesitant to let you back as you have reached max warns which isn't easy to do, and many of these warns weren't exactly great. 

However, Not only have you waited 2 years, but this is also your second unban appeal, your last one was after just over a year of being banned, now you've made another. You seem genuinely interested in coming back so Id say letting you back on a 1 strike basis is an option that should be considered as some have been banned for the same reason and have been unbanned, so I believe you also deserve a chance. 

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 

2 years ago, I belive you should get a second chance 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Yeah I agree with what Cheese said overall, although there could be a chance you have learnt your lesson you did manage to accumulate that many warns and some of them being quite serious.... 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

no

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1 

A person can change alot in 2 years , little harm in giving a second chance as well. 

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

Denied