Damo

Damo's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: D.SX.RR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:525638507

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 18 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3w 5d 9h 13m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, 

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes i have.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/xaYImw4

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 212th EXO Damo

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): EXO

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion has a variety of roles/responsibility which in tales leading all clones in base attacks as well as planetaries to victory. But sometimes it requires Battalion to ensure everyone is working smoothly as well. Battalion means u should hold yourself to most upright respect and remain professional. Each Individual Battalion member has a regiment to supervise which also depends on how many battalion are available so u may be required to supervise more than one regiment. This means as a Supervisor u can support the regiments hierarchy with regimental trainings or even hosting your own. Battalion also have the responsibility of Granting/Denying all requests that come through republic comms example requesting permission to take off/land. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I believe Battalion would be a good fit for me as i don't see much progression in my regiment anymore. I see more possible progression in Battalion. Recently I've come to think of Battalion as my next stop along my time here in CWRP I wish to step up give battalion my best to succeed. During my time in 212th i believe I've obtained the skills required for Battalion for example Leadership Skills. During my time in 212th I've listened to multiple Battalion Members Lead and I've witnessed what are useful orders to give out while leading. I understand battalion isn't always a easy road to go down i know battalion do go some rough times that's why I've decided to submit this application today. After Leading multiple Events in 212th i believe i can step up to battalion and Lead the clone army i understand the professionalism needed and wish to accept the task. I believe I'm mature enough i accept the responsibilities of a Battalion member.  Further more I wish to serve in battalion and give my best too lead and help supervising any regiment i think I'm a good fit because i have the experience needed and willing to learn.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes i understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail) Battalion job during combat, when they are not leading is to focus on there regiment which they are supervising and insure they are running smoothly. Battalion have the Duty of Granting/Denying requests of equipment when needed due to the battle. Last we are may support the leading Battalion with any information so that their regiment is running smoothly as well.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Hosting an open training

2. Leading a base attack

3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Can Promote/demote up to rank of captain or below

Anything else?: Thank you for reading this.

shitter

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

-damo is qualified as anyone

-good guy

-deserved

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7