Swag Boos

Swag Boos Unban Request

My In-Game name: Swag Boos

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) 76561198864848012

Steam Name: #Julian

What is the reason for your ban: Max Warns

How long were you banned for: not sure doesnt say in the ban message when it happend 

Name of the staff member who banned you: Abootz 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

I regret my behavior that led to the 30 warnings i truly enjoy playing the server and i acknowledge that I crossed the line on several occasions but i would still like to ask for a second chance to play again. I should be unbanned because i was a active on the server and i would like to have a fresh start on the server.

Evidence: none

14 hours ago, Swag Boos said:

I should be unbanned because i was a active on the server and i would like to have a fresh start on the server.

Not really a reason for an unban, especially if you got banned by reaching the maximum amount of warns.
30 warns means you got 30 chances to stop. 🤷‍♂️

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

No

You were given not only 1, 2 or 3 chances. It was 30, stay banned

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

like joe said. not a good reason for an unban when you reached 30 warns which is already a hard thing to do.

and seeing for a perm ban (since thats what max warns does) its a bit early since abootz became staff this year

Denied