??? Custom Character Thread

Introduction

Here is where you will write you're own personal character into the WG-SCP Universe, simply described as a custom character on the server. No Template is being given for this job as we will want to see the creativity you have into bringing your character to life. All that is asked of you for this job is that you give us a concise, consistent/interesting character that by being in the server will improve the RP you deliver to the other playerbase. These application's will be quite difficult to make so I insist that you think throughly and take as much time as you require.

Rules for Character Accpetance

• No stupid or meme characters with unrealistic powers or capability's
  • No Recreation's of other people's character's that are on the server unless obviously the background is connected in some form.
  • Must have a  proper name, and instill any relative connection's with the GOI's or Foundation in the character's backstory.
  • Weapon Loadout's if any must be simple and not  overpowered.

Job Application Rules

• No copy and pasting someone else's personal character otherwise you will be tempoarily banned from reapplying for a minium of 2 weeks
  • Person applying must present their warnings in a selection below, the character application to provide SMT/Job Management with a background on who's applying.
  • -1/+1 are permitted on people's application but wouldn't really be taken into final decision unless job management chooses to change this.

While there is not set TEMPLATE for this job, I must insist that you include standard things like, Discord Name, Tag/  Warnings/ steamID etc so just SMT can have an idea on whos applying. Another important message to say is that WHILE YOU CAN USE other text editors like google documents I highly prefer you post  it on the forums only but links are permitted as long as the basic introduction to the character you are making is placed on the forums.

I wish you all good luck and I am excited to see what character you can bring to the table overall, apps will be reviewed on a individual basis and, accepted/denied in time as server is not yet out.

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager