Wyvern

Deadshots Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: NFR_Wyvern

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:434230988

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

21 years old

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

3 months 2 weeks

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes I have a microphone. I got the HyperX quadcast

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

Yes I have multiple times

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I have multiple warnings from 2017/2018, I am a entirely different person these days.

939994367_GarrysMod10-5-202116_10_06.thumb.png.d6d3ceed46fca3cdae24d97427a3eeda.png 

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 501st Major Deadshot

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Executive Officer

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Yes in 501st over 3/4 years ago. There were allot of cadets and i didn't wanna train any as i was a 501st Captain

What is the Battalion Motto:

Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

A battalions roles and responsibilities differ on the situation on base a Battalions role is a overseer in this role the Battalion who is OD(Operations Officer) at that time must make sure that the base is running smoothly and how it normally should function one of the tasks is to grant or deny things like: Trainings, patrols etc. On the other hand a Battalions job when they are the Operations officer during a mission/operation and they need to tell regiments what to do. This doesn't mean take charge of them directly but relay the orders to the commanding officers of said regiment. Also making sure the battleplan is being executed and nobody is confused about what is currently going on or questioning orders.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

You should pick me since I am a mature 21 year old who knows when to have fun at the right situation. I have left the days behind of minging, being toxic and also not knowing how to act maturely. I plan on taking this job seriously since it is a big responsibility to control that many people. I know how to react to criticism and also to have a strong voice to keep people under my wing if necessary I also keep my cool it would be hard for someone to piss me off to the point where I loose my cool. I have seen numerous Battalion through out the years I have been on WG. I have been on servers outside WG as well and been in leadership positions like: Commander, Republic Navy, Admiral, CT Instructor etc. I have been around the block as you can say. There isn't much I haven't seen or heard that has to do with SWRP. For Battalion you also need to be very dedicated, respectable, disciplined and also liked and not power-hungry. I always try my best to do my job and am willing to listen to criticism and learn from it to become the best leader out there. This however doesn't mean I am perfect but i am very good at what I do.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When a Battalion officer isn't leading his role is gonna be to either assist the current Battalion that is leading by giving him tips/tricks to improve. A Battalion can also and support the other regiments this doesn't mean they should be front lining except if they supervise a regiment like: 501st or GM.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Hosting an open training

2. Leading a base attack

3. Leading a planetary and performing a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They have the power to promote and demote anyone from the rank of Captain and below

Anything else?: If there are any questions you can contact me on discord: Wyvern#6672.

Accepted
                                                Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you

Edited by Spagh