Gobbo

Gobbo's Dev / Jr Dev

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

Either or

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

Clone Wars - LCPL - 15hrs

Discord Name:

Gobbo

Steam Name:

Gobbo

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:62671992

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK - GMT / BST

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.)

11 Years experience, in multiple languages, LUA is up there as an experience language in regards to using it in Gmod Addons / Tweaking Addons & Also Roblox experience

Recent project for gmod was a custom inventory system using weights & reusable UI library thats made by me, can give an example but stopped working on it so few bugs here and there

As for Lua, made plenty of Roblox games which have extensive examples for in terms of code quality & general knowledge, similar to gmod just different APIs obviously 

Not sure what else to say except have extensive knowledge in many languages, C# (Good for Rust ;)), Lua, Javascript / Typescript, C++, Python + more, and full frontend (not react cus i hate react, but svelte & vue and their respective meta frameworks)

https://me.gobbo.gg - Portfolio 

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

Would be neat to be able to code some custom components for servers, special to werewolf gaming and improve the playability and enjoyment of playing on the servers (not saying its bad :P), treating it like a game development project by providing more experiences to players and so forth whilst also optimizing and creating quality of life improvements :)

Would love to be more entuned with Gmod development too, as I don't really have anything specific to develop apart from building on top of a gamemode like Star wars rp for example.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

Clone Wars, but wherever I'm useful

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer)

Any tips and workflows would be useful to learn, and just code standard thats all, no one in specific

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yurp

Pending

Promising application, would need to speak to you first as im not sure who you are (no offense) and get a sense of you first.

Drop me a DM if interested still.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]