レンコ

This sems out control

Your in game name:Renco

The accused staff member's in game name, Steam profile link or Steam ID None 😞

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened):Okay so first it all started when i heard shots in 501st bunks , then adverted it

about 2-3 mins  i heard prop pushes   501st bunk i then proced to record the evidence and called a staff but as you can see he dint have much to say.

im not complaining about my arrests in game  point is   why wound he  just not do fun with all but  only to single person? then arresting someone whos just trying to take evidence and not allowing me to record it<

Evidence (This is not required, however, if you don't have any evidence you ARE required to come on TeamSpeak and explain what happened on there with the accused staff member present. Evidence can be videos, recordings or screenshots):Demo

Edited by Renco
link

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

I'm not touching that, record it on youtube also this staff abuse thing is a proper shambles, No name of who did it, then send a really sketchy link

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

3 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

I'm not touching that, record it on youtube also this staff abuse thing is a proper shambles, No name of who did it, then send a really sketchy link

sorry i only had a demo thats why 

um sketch link probly you can virus scan that if you think  i dit that on porpuse , 

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

Yeah what Banshee has said, please send the raw footage over the upload feature of the forum and please actually aim the admin abuse report against specific individuals and not that 'you don't know.'

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png

1 minute ago, Renco said:

sorry i only had a demo thats why 

um sketch link probly you can virus scan that if you think  i dit that on porpuse , 

No, im not downloading it in general. Do it on youtube because no one will download it

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Just now, [ Twinkles ] said:

Yes i agree with everyone above but for everyone elses clarification about the link
https://gyazo.com/576022885c3693723b396f751ca4fb95

That means nothing, it could be a thing that goes into the background don't take it off one simple search

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

This whole post seems kind of pointless to me, from what you said in your post and the Youtube link, you're upset because you were excluded from the 'fun' 501st were having in their own bunks? You were told to step away many times yet you decided to loiter outside even after being told by multiple people. Shadow listened to your case as much as he could considering how simple the concept of you not moving away was. I don't really see any reason for punishment.

Ok watching that video, It was clearly fun. If puggo thought it was abuse he could of easily sorted the situation.Brandon has said it perfectly

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

Brandon has basically explained it, although all the people involved besides Shadow were all In Character and didn't use their staff powers whatsoever.

So as such I see no reason for this to not be denied as it's been very poorly made as it shows next to no admin abuse nor is it even targetted at anyone and is just a video of you getting arrested for loitering around 501st bunks.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png