Felix

Felix's EP Application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:
Felix | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230941417/

Roleplay Name: 501st ARC 2nd LT Felix

Teamspeak Name: Felix 

Playtime on the Server: 2mo 2w 5d 18h 14m.

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:635337844

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Been EP Before

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: i do

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: I have done many jedi and clone events

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Yes done plenty of events in the past and they were decent

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The responsibilities of an EP in my opinion is to try and provide Events that are to a high standard and that are fun and enjoyable for all.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do understand.

Clone Event Plan:

Create an event plan for clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template): 

Story for your event: Admiral Pekin has been caught by the CIS and is currently held in a Heavily Fortified sector on Naboo, He Has very important Information that CANNOT be shared with the CIS. He is going to be interrogated so there isnt much time to retrieve him back.

Event Announcement for your story: Admiral Pekin is held up on Naboo by the CIS and is holding IMPORTANT information, your job is to RETRIEVE the Admiral back before they get the information out of him.

Choice of map: Naboo City

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: CIS, They have stolen a Republic Admiral

Additional Characters: Amount could change due to server pop
BX Commando Droid HP: 2000 (3)
B1 Heavy Droid HP: 2250 (2)
B1 Assault Droid HP: 2250 (2)

Sniper Droid (1) HP: 1500 (if needed)

Republic's outline and execution: Battalion will be informed of the mission and the Republic will be sent to Naboo ASAP, Battalion will then arrive on Naboo and send Special Forces and 41st to scout ahead for any Hostiles, once located they will then engage and look for the Admiral.

Event Character outline and execution: The Event Characters will be switched on to their jobs and will be told to wait for the Republic to come, once they spot the Republic they are then told to open fire immediately then the event will continue.

Jedi Event Plan:

Story for your event BASED on the option: An Ancient Sith has been rumored to be scouting the Jedi Temple on Rishimoon, He has brought his Apprentice with him and has tasked him with retrieving Jedi Holocrons. The Ancient Sith is very powerful with the force and will need alot to be taken down. 

Event Announcement for your story: A Sith Apprentice and his Master has been guided by the force to a Jedi Temple, and has been tasked with retrieving Jedi Holocrons, your job is to protect the Holocrons at all Costs.

Additional Characters:
Ancient Sith Lord HP: 45000 
Sith Apprentice HP: 35000

Few NPC's

Jedi's outline and execution: Jedi have noticed a Sith enter their temple unannounced and without an invitation, they will try to reason with this Sith but all he cares about is killing Jedi and taking Holocrons so they will have to defend the Vault at all costs and stop all in their way.

Jedi Event Character outline and execution: Sith Apprentice and Ancient Sith enter the Jedi Temple and immediately Confront the Jedi, they then head to the vault and locate the Holocrons and then the combat will start and the event will continue.

Last question:

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Im wanting to come back to EP as i actually have the time now.

+1

-Previous experience as event planner

-Made some fantastic events aswell

-Was someone you could rely on within the EP team

-Overall a great lad and would be great seeing you apart of the EP team again!

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

Denied
After careful consideration within Event Management and the Senior EP team, unfortunately we must turn down your application at this time

You may reapply in 2 weeks or once apps are open again (If they are close)