Sam

Sam's Staff Application.

In-game name(s): Battalion Major Sam

Steam Name: Sam 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/STEAM_0:0:527922069

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK (England), GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 4w 7h 2m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Battalion Major Sam, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working Microphone and I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined around 3 years, had a break around a year ago and then came back around 9 months ago and i've been playing since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use TS and Discord daily, I sometimes go on the forums if any applications are open to see whose applying for what.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Warns - Propkill x2, RDM, FailRP
 Banned - Was banned near 3 years ago. (Can be seen on profile.)
 Link - https://imgur.com/a/n2Xccal

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff's role on the server is to allow people to enjoy playing SWRP by dealing with those who break rules and ensure all rules are being abided by players. Staff ensure the server is running well without any issues so that players can enjoy SWRP.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have and i'd like to think i'm familiar.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I've been a Senior Admin on FiveM servers before for over 9 months.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would first take the claim, ask the person who maid the claim who has been RDMing. I would ask if they had a clip of the person they are reporting RDMing, if they don't it doesn't really matter. I would check Kill logs/damage logs and further spectate them in noclip. If I was to find it reasonable to give them a punishment, I would so accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the Cadet and explain the correct procedure so they know for future times, however, I would ask in OOC if any NCO+ is free to do a training. If there is no response I would teleport a NCO+ to train the Cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

As it is during a debrief it's within RP and wasn't done on purpose, I would personally just ignore it but if CG want to take action they can do so.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would attempt to correct them in some way, try to educate them within the RP scene. Honestly I wouldn't be bothered at all personally. Not a staff situation, RP situations.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Firstly I would still explain to the specific person how FailRP is still FailRP although it may not be stated in the rules specifically however much common sense it may be to some people, but afterwards I would arise it to more Senior Staff about the issue and hopefully it would be dealt with further.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Firstly, I would attempt to explain simply so that they can try to understand with the issue and why they're being punished. If they continue to argue their punishment, I would tell them that they can make a 'Admin Abuse' complaint on the Forums and then return them. If they further continue to argue in OOC etc, I would proceed to punish them accordingly (give them a server mute etc).

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

For some time, Staff has always been an interest to apply for seeing how difficult it seems to actually get and I want to challenge myself. Due to this, I believe that I should be picked for Staff over other applicants as given the role and responsibility, I believe that I can step up to the task at hand and the responsibility it holds with confidence and to achieve what would be expected of me. Furthermore, I believe that I have had adequate play time within Battalion and the server as a whole to efficently deal with situations that come to hand. Adding to this, i've experienced how other Staff members have dealt with similair situations which I may have to deal with in the future if I am to be accepted. Because of this, I believe that i've had the time to see and acknowledge how to perform a Staff role correctly and efficently. In addition, I have the ability to listen to others well and make decisions accordingly to their wants and needs.

I believe that if I am to be given the roles and responsibilities of Staff, I can bring maturity and compitents transferred from my Battalion role along with confidence on how to perform as Staff efficently and effectively. Being Battalion, I believe to hold good communication skills having to talk to the entire server during an event lead allowing me to communicate better with those who have made claims as well as holding a mature skill set being able to get along with members on the server allowing for little to no issues in complaints. Finally, I believe that I would be a good addition to the Staff team as Battalion has allowed me to mature over time, improve communication skills and overall become a more forward and respected member of the server which I believe is required for a Staff member to be successful.

+1

Positives 

- Nice app overall

- Achieved reasonably high rank

Negatives:

Could be more active

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks: