Damo

Damo's Staff App

In-game name(s): Damo

Steam Name:D.SX.RR

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:525638507

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom and GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i Can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): Your total time is 1mo 1w 2d 6h 50m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Former 212th EXO and now Battalion Brigadier And Plat VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i have a working Mic and Is Very Clear

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I Joined the server on  06/04/2023 And have taken 2 Absences 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:  I use Them on a regular basis

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/a/F0NpSWW

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff Is to watch over the ooc area and manage it and you cannot be Bias To people 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i have Read them and i am familiar

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand that

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:I would look into B-logs and see if the person who is killing/damaging other clones is actually doing so Then Bring them into a staff sit and explain what they are doing is wrong and warn them accordingly for it.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: In /ooc i would put NCO+ to cadet Area if no response i would choose someone that is the correct ranking And get them to train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would Show them how to properly Safety Said weapon as u can tell it was a accident And just give them a verbal warning if needed

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This would be a IC situation this is not a staff issue But IC i can tell them as i am above 2nd LT U need to salute me and others of the same ranking

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: I would tell them that it is still counted as FailRp and not everything can be stated in the Rule Book and look into there recent warns and see if this is a first or if they are constantly breaking rules and warn them accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Ignore what they are saying due to people will get angry with getting punished If they are Disrespecting staff i can warn them/mute them if needed

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 
So as i am Battalion Brigadier i have Seen what happens on a day to day basis within this server and i wish to help out with claims and i have more free time with my rank meaning i have no mins really to say so as Staff would give me mins to work towards. I would also say I'm use to peoples emotions in the server. Within this server i have Been as 212th Exo and Battalion Brigadier meaning i have seen sides from both angles as following orders to leading them id wish to make sure that everyone is having fun during Events and even in downtime with helping with sims or even Giving out EQ For a while i have thought of becoming a staff member as i see myself doing that more than being EP as i feel it best suits me and my skills match what's needed for a staff member. With IRL at my work i am Use to working with all sorts of problems between people and i can put these skills to use here. With this being said i have plenty of experience in the server i have been here for over a year and have shown both activity and quality of work to both higher ups and people around me i do think Staff is my next goal in this server. If i am Accepted I wish to learn as much as possible With in the staff community. And During my time in the Server i have never broken the Server rules or have i been warned for such ( thank you for reading my staff application and giving me this opportunity)

+1

Positives 

- Is active

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

- Good App 

Negatives:

N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Neutral

Some Very Odd Responses to some of the sections, some just absolutely incorrect.
Currently High Rank

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular