Triple

Un-Perm Ban from Werewolf!

My In-Game name: CF-99 Auxiliary H-11 Triple

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:237078091

Steam Name: Triple

What is the reason for your ban: "Inciting an attack on the server"

How long were you banned for: Perm

Name of the staff member who banned you: Seth / SMT / CAT

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well, a series out of unfortunate events displayed today that resulted in my PERMANENT server ban from Werewolf clone wars RP. 

I was Inside the discord of the notorious "Shabeel" and was coming up with an idea to use his skills to take-down a copycat server of Werewolf gaming which is ran by Werewolf gaming rejects which I cannot name, I only got this idea because of his recent attacks on this server and because of previous ideas that were successful in past with fellow WG members on other servers.

I sent a message in shabeel's discord asking if he would want to do that, which got taken an image off because I referenced "Werewolf 2.0". Which is what people call the server in question. At around the same point the CWRP server was hacked/backdoored by Shabeel again and a discord user reported me as being a co-conspirator in the backdoor and I was promptly banned by Seth . (I didn't even know the server got backdoored)

I did not incite and was neither a co-conspirator in the attacks on the CWRP server (10/01/24), even when my name is involved with the texts displayed on the screen with some recent attacks.
The only reason Shabeel and I know each other was because of a backdoor/hack he did ages ago where he targeted me as a way to make everyone errors and we both made a YouTube video about it. 

I would wish to be unbanned from the server and discord because I was not plotting any attack on werewolf gaming servers, I was only trying to accomplish annoying a competitor and copycat.
I also know that my wording could of been better to avoid this happening.

Edit: I also forgot to include that the backdoor that happened today, happened before I even sent a message about attacking the other server. 
Below is when people mentioned that Shabeel backdoored the server and the messages that I sent an hour 1 & 55 minutes later showing that my comments were not involved in getting the server backdoored again. 

image.png?ex=65b1b550&is=659f4050&hm=857

image.png?ex=65b17d03&is=659f0803&hm=a94

Edited by Triple
Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------