FeeBee LoJe

Unban request FeeBee LoJe

Hi,

I've been banned for apparently trying to crash the server when i was at work at the time. Confused as to why i was thought to be trying to crash the server when ive done nothing wrong and wouldnt even know how to go about crashing the server. Hope you can look at the logs and see it was not me.

Thanks you for your time,

Phoebe 

It seems you were trying to crash the server via spamming props (which is a possible way to do so) for you being at work it is strange because how else were you on the server and controlling yourself?

Unless there is some solid proof or evidence it'll be difficult to be sure what has happened imo.

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Well in my defense i dont know when this happened all i know is i was on playing one day then didnt come online the next day, but the day after i was banned so i took it as something happened inbetween and somehow i'd been blamed. I cant even spawn props so dont know how it could even be me, what makes you come to this conclusion beacuase evidently you must'nt have much evidence excpet i was apparently online at the time.

Dont know what evidence i can provide to show it wasnt me, let me know if there is.

Thanks Phoebe 

Hey buddy, I was the one who banned you. I will go through the situation from my perspective.

At around 8:45 on the 18th the server shat itself and nearly crashed, luckily some staff members were able to freeze all props before it got out of hand. Then, a few seconds after the server started lagging again. Once again props were frozen by staff and I checked blogs to see who the culprit was. It was clear to me and the rest of the staff who looked at blogs that a GM ET had been spamming props before, during, and after the lag spikes. Not wanting to have the server go down due to prop spam, I banned the person spamming said props. Immediately after the ban was put in place, no further lag spikes occurred. I'm 100% positive that the account I banned was intending to crash the server. Also there are no mistakes with potentially banning the wrong account as the STEAMID I used was straight from the logs of who was spamming the props.
This idea that you couldn't of been crashing the server because you were at work is ludicrous. You're account was on the server at the time as the STEAMID was taken from the blogs. And there is no way that someone would hijack you're account, log into one specific GMod SWRP server, know to switch to the GM enlisted trooper job, and prop spam a prop that would crash the server.
That being said, there are ways exploiters can take control of you're client on the server, but this requires you to actually be on the server in the first place.

I hope this finds you well,
Camby

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

Thats actually chronic as it was not me so i have no clue how you can check the steam ID and still get it wrong. i remember the server lagging as i was just outside headquarters but i thought my game just crashed (as it has a tendenacy to do so) so i just alt f4'd my game. So i left during the possible attempted crashing as this was probs around 8:45, maybe making me look suspicious idk. But i was most definitly not spawning any props at all, i have never spawned any props on that server at all, copy my steam ID into the data base and see.

Although i understand you have checked the steam ID and seen it somehow matches up to me i urge you to double check as I know myself that i am innocent. Dont wanna be a pain but it is frustrating... 

Sorry once again, just want to get it sorted. Thanks

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056773367/

There is no way for me to check logs from previous days as it resets between map switches and restarts. I checked props placed in logs, saw your account spam numerous props during the lag spike, clicked on the log, selected player data, copied the STEAMID and banned it for 60 years.

Your story seems to keep changing, apparently you were at work, now you were on the server and experienced the lag yourself?

It is entirely possible that I banned an account that was spamming props but didn't cause the server to lag, but immediately after banning, the lag completely stopped. I can't remember what prop it was or how many were spawned but it was upwards of 10. 10 props that are big enough and in a confined space can easily crash the server if unfrozen due to the amount of collisions and physics stuff for the server to handle. I did not investigate it further as, like I said, the lag stopped after the ban was put in place. I didn't see a need to look into the matter any deeper.

It could be a coincidence that your account spawned a few too many props at once while them not causing the lag, and someone else on the server doing something similar but it went unnoticed due to the lag stopping after the ban. If this is the case I'm sorry but there is simply no way to prove that. It will be up to CAT and SMT to decide whether my judgement of the situation at the time was correct or you your appeal should be accepted and you be unbanned. I am open to me being wrong about this, and in fact I hope I am because I don't want someone to have been banned for no fault of their own. All this in mind though, I made my decision because of what I had seen at the time.

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif

Thats fair enough i can understand why you think it was me. Although my story hasnt changed i didnt realise this was on the 18th as i was still playing on the server that day hence the reason i said i was at work at the time on the 19th( thought the ban happend on the 19th).  Honestly dont understand how it can say it was my steam ID that was spawning things but fair enough, the reason it stopped after i left i cant explain except maybe the culprit also left at the same time as they thought the server had crashed, i dont know. All i can do is hold my corner and say it wasnt me lol even though i cant give any other evidence which is frustrating... I never spawned a single prop at all even if you think the logs say i did, dont even know how to still tbh.

Dont know what else i can say or do, just a shame really, and the person who is guilty is still around... and im getting punished for it.

Thanks for getting back and explaining the situation.