Wesker

whats the ingame HUD?

I have spent ages searching through gmodstore and other places to find the HUD that the server used but I simply cannot find it... I even painstakingly went through 1000+ cracked addons (this is a joke) to look for it and still I could not find it.

1000 ADDONS (I guess no one ever used a filestealer on our precious scp server before)

maybe HUD maker is the answer? but mine is cracked (this is a joke), broken and infested with malware and I dont feel like recreating the HUD by code from scratch so I would rly like to know where I can get it (legally, ill pay if the price is good. I promise).

is it custom made? did one of the old guys like vortix or snake make it? pls help me with this if you can thx

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 2/4/2024 at 11:02 PM, Kaneki Fujimoto said:

90% of SCP rp'ers have practically given up on the server. 
Have you too run out of faith?

I'm going to be honest with you.

It's been almost 2 full years since the server closed down. Ever since that announcement, I have been patient and faithful. My hands pressed together in a religious gesture, praying to Harland, with beams of holy light shining down upon me, hoping that today will be the day my salvation finally comes. 2 years later, and that day is still not here.

A lot can happen in a year, even more so in two. Our hobbies and interests are naturally bound to shift and change during that time. And that includes me.

My remaining battery of excitement for the server is honestly slipping away. It needs to come out now, or else I will be gone too. There I admitted it

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂