Ravolta

Ravolta's 5th Staff App (I think)

In-game name: Ravolta

Steam Name: Pangulong Koopa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91532453

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany, GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes. I still do.

Current total game-time on the server: ohisDJq.png

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: GM Lieutenant Commander | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I own a mic and I speak (often very loudly) through that mic.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined in 2020 for the first time. I did take a break from mid-to-late 2021 until October 2023. I took an LOA recently (25/01/2024 until 06/02/2024)

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I am on the Teamspeak every day, I actively chat in the Discord and I check the forums every other day.

State all your previous OOC punishments: Temp Tier for APA - Abuse of ULX. I have slain myself during an event to regain incendiaries. I have no warns.

vMFdElA.jpeg

State the role of staff on the server: To help the people out, so RP can run smoothly. Their role is also to punish rule-breaking if necessairy, and answer questions regarding the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them: I have read them, and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: Moderator (W-G DarkRP 2021) until its death. I am currently Staff Trained as an Event Planner. (Since 17/11/2023)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I do fully understand that more than ever before.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Check on said clone with /spectate, punish him according to the staff punishment guidelines if he is indeed randomly killing other clones.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would tell one of the Battalion members to pick a NCO for cadet training or, if no batt is on/no one gets assigned IC, I ask in OOC if anyone wants to volunteer. If no one volunteers/gets assigned I will start TP'ing NCOs from lowest to highest and ask them to do it.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

That is an IC thing. If no staff claim was made, I will not act. If a staff claim was made, I would go there, listen to both sides and, because it was an accident, not warn the CT. I would tell him how to safety their weapon and move on.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

That is an IC thing. No staff member should be involved.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell them that they should use common sense. In the rules, it explicitly states that FailRP is determined by common sense, and by that I would punish accordingly. If it is not so clear, I would ask another staff member what their opinion on the situation is, and then act accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would not be arguing with them. I would one more time explain to them, why the punishment is justified, and then tell them to go to the forums and make a Unban/Unwarn request.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member:

I do think that I should be staff more than anyone else, because of 3 reasons.

(1.) I am staff trained and know how to use ULX/staff powers
Since I am Event Planner, I already know how to use basically everything ULX related up the the permission level of Admin and EP. I know how to bring people, how to return people etc., I know how to accept claims, how to check how many I have and much more.

As an EP I am also staff trained, so I know how to kick/ban/warn people, I know the staff rules and I am familiar with the punishment guidelines (but I still look them up every time) and I know now, due to my Temp Tier, how to behave professionally as a staff member.

(2.) I have a lot of IC and OOC experience.
I have been on the server for quite some time now. Not nearly as long as many other people, I would not call myself a veteran, but I still think that, due to me being on and around the server since 2020, I do have more experience and knowledge in many things than other people, that joined/committed to the server in 2022/23.

I also hold a high rank IC and a staff-trained rank OOC, and therefore already have some experience with staff sits, IC and OOC punishments and how to act in certain situations.

(3.) I am very active (except for my recent LOA)
I usually am very, very active on the server and on Discord/TS3. I usually hop on the server 2 hours before the 4pm, and leave the server 1 hour after the 9pm. I am doing a lot for my regiment, and I would dedicate myself to staff in the same way. 

Note: 2 Weeks ago I got a Tier for APA in EP. That is not a good thing to put into ones staff app, but I have learned my lesson now.

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Good player, high IC-rank and is active. But is currently on strike in EP for APA, need to wait longer until you apply in my opinion.  

Good luck.

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Neutral/-1

Positives 

-ULX Experience

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

-Active

Negatives:

- Been tiered in EP and is still currently holding that tier so perhaps some more time as Yorche has said is needed first

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Good choice but the EP thing might be too soon for this to work out..

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

What camo and Yorhce said

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate