Yes I speak English fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2mo 1w 2d 20h 11m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

CG Medic Major - Plat-VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I do

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I first joind the server back in 2019. Then I had a break and I came back to the server around late 2022 / beginning 2023.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Everytime im on the server I'm also in the TS, I also check Discord everyday. I'm a bit less on the forums but i do check them every now and then.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/aOxotZxr

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff on the server are there to make sure everyone is holding up the rules of the server. but more importantly they are there to help the people who play the server and make sure that they are having a good experience while they are online.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I Have read them and I do understand them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I used to be a Staff on another server and made it to the rank of Admin before the server got shut down. and I was an EP for this server for a while.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i understand this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would Check the combat logs to find out if this player is killing clones Randomly. If this is the case then I will pull him/her into a staff sit and give a RDM warning depending on the amount of clones killed the more x amount will be behind the RDM warn.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to them and see if there is a trainer available, if no one is responding then i'll TP a trainer to them so they can be trained. if there are no trainers on and i'm the only 1 who could do it i would train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would leave it be if it was an accident, as it's an in-game thing that is happening and he would probably get dragged off by CG.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

nothing at the end of the day its a game and im not looking for salutes.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

i would tell them that we cant put everything into the rule’s and explain to them why its fail RP. he or she would get a warn for it as they are clearly read into the rules and are looking for loopholes.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If they keep arguing I would tell them that they can appeal their warn/ban on the forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I would make a good Staff member because I have been staff before and I have been staff trained on this server as I used to be an EP. I think that this would set me at least 1 step ahead of other applicants as I already know how the ULX system works. What I would bring to the table as a staff member is that I'm a calm person and overall very friendly. like to give people the benefit of the doubt. but if proof shows that something did happen i would deal with it as well.

I would say that a lot of people know me on the server and I think that would help as well as I'm a voice that they know.  What also helps is that I have been here for a long time, so I do know a lot about the server and how the rules work. Like I said before I used to be an EP on this server so I do understand the responsibilities of having ULX powers and how to behave when you have them.

What i think that would also help my case is that im online during the day but also later at night when the server start going down in numbers, these are also the times where staff gets les and les active and i hope to improve this by helping out the community that i have happily been a part of for over 4 years now. and always felt that staff could help people, and I would love to help people on the server and make there experience better.

(Cant change colour 😞 )

+1

back in my days of 2 months ago me and lazer served on equal level in the republic. He was always a great brother and one that people respected due to how he has humour in the right situations yet seriousness in the best situations also, i want to also mention how hes an amazing leading figure and I can already expect excellence from him if he gets in his staff career, if he hopefully does.

+1

Positives 

-ULX Experience

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

-Active

Negatives:

Good luck! 

- camo 

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin