yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

4mo 5d 23h 31m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

DMO Plat VIP(everything bundle)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server on 09/02/2020 meaning I am about to reach 4 years with max combined 8 month break

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

every time I log onto the server I will be in TS

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/gallery/uFF5SWx
prop climb (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
ARDM (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
PME (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
FailRP lockpicking MG (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
Propkill (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)

RDM (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
FailRP speeder flying (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)
suicide bombing in a catamaran (sometime before the new warn ui 2+ years ago)

State the role of staff on the server:

the role of staff is to assist in the roleplay experience with being intrusive on the RP unless necessary in cases such as RDM/certain cases of equipment abuse/ERP

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Event planner [Werewolf Gaming]

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

EP

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resigned as I grew tired of hosting events and wanted to find a more passive way of assisting the community

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

there are some actions that I believe would be better if I hadn't done them 

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

noticed that I need a more flexible position if i want to help and not burn myself out

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

check logs to see first if this claim holds any truth then talk with the accused then if they say if they were in a sim talk with the person they are saying was hosting the sim to see if its true. if it is found out it was RDM warn the individual for RDM and depending on the magnitude/how many people where shot MRDM potentially leading to a temp ban

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

notify battalion or if no battalion are online use !spectate to see what NCOs are free/not afk and TP the first available NCO

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

observe the situation and how it progresses as it may have been a guenuine mistake but staff action may need to be taken if the situation escalates

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

sort it out in character no admin/ulx powers are necessary

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

warn for FailRP and remind them that it also says in the rules that it is against the rules to exploit loop holes

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

do not argue with the player state again why you have issued what you have and that if they do not agree with the punishments handed to them I can call another staff member to assess the situation to see if they would come to the same conclusion. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I often play 20+ hours a week some times 40+ hours which is fairly active and being DMO gives me a lot of flexibility and allows me to be available for more claims due to a lower chance of being in a training/ SIM. I also believe I have proven to be a trusted member having gone 2+ years of playing the server without a warn shows I am knowledge able and have learnt from my mistakes. due to my time as EP I am knowledgeable on the systems used by WG and how I should go about enforcing rules due getting trained and having to do so during late night/early morning as well as my time as DMO you can check the punishment that have been handed out within the medical corps and ask those we have punished if they believe the punishments handed to them were fair and they will agree as I am not quick to jump the gun and will gather evidence before applying a punishment and if none is found I will either leave it and watch for future situations or have a chat with the accused letting them know people are saying they are doing this, that or the other. I have basically grown up with this server having joined at the age of 14 and talked with so many people I have created memories on this server and would love to help others make memories with each other that you cant make else where and I know and want to join those that volunteer to prevent minges/trolls from ruining that for those that actually want to be here.

+1/neutral

- good amount of playtime
- high rank reached
- previous experience with ULX
-
 like you said there are some actions in the past that would have been better off if they did not happen

Further more, good luck balchin

23 hours ago, Tasker said:

Demotion from EP for APA a little too recent 

was reviewed by breatoking when he returned from LOA and he re enstated me as a EP I resigned from EP a month later due to burn out 

+1

Good lad, knows his way with ULX from the past Very dedicated. Also would be fun to have both MCC be Staff members.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

+1
Stated Above.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate