7mo 3w 3d 6h 10m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Senior Commander 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes and speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server: 

The staff members' responsibilities on the server include enforcing consequences for rule violations by evaluating each situation carefully to ensure appropriate disciplinary action is taken, rather than jumping to hasty conclusions. Additionally, they are tasked with addressing player requirements such as whitelisting and providing essential items for simulations.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Event planner on WG And Superadmin on a server now dead

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as staff can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when i'm meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules. 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Initially, I would review the logs to determine if any harm was caused by the player to others. If damage is confirmed, I would approach the individual, issue a warning, and inform them of their ban, the duration of which would adhere to the guidelines for appropriate punishments.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a battalion and ask for them to sent a Cadet trainer but if no battalion is on i will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes i will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would advise him to exercise more caution as accidental clicks can occur. I would monitor his actions to ensure that it doesn't recur, as accidental clicks can sometimes be used as an excuse, which i should watch out for.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, I would not intervene, but as a Second Lieutenant (2nd LT) or higher, I would kindly remind them of the protocol to salute to Second Lieutenants or higher ranking officers.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

In this scenario, I would clarify to them the instance of Fail RP and caution them that attempting to exploit rule loopholes could lead to more severe consequences. Consequently, I would apply appropriate punishment in line with the guidelines, such as warnings and a ban for attempting to do this.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would advise them to cease arguing as it could exacerbate the situation. I would suggest that if they disagree with the punishment, they should submit an unwarn/unban request by providing them with the forum link for further action.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I possess the qualities to excel as a valuable staff member due to my knowledge, continuous drive for improvement, and adeptness at handling diverse situations effectively. Drawing from previous experiences, I have acquired a solid understanding of the necessary commands and problem-solving skills required for a staff role. I am proactive in generating fresh ideas and demonstrate unwavering perseverance in tackling tasks. My dedication to assisting others, coupled with a shared commitment to fostering a positive and thriving server environment, underscores my alignment with the server's objectives.

In times of gravity, I can be relied upon to maintain a serious demeanor and address challenges head-on. I prioritize fairness in my judgments, actively listen to all perspectives before reaching a decision, and treat every individual equitably, irrespective of their rank or familiarity. I acknowledge my past errors and view them as learning opportunities, diligently working towards rectifying issues and upholding server standards. Aspiring to further personal growth, I aim to enhance the experiences of all server users, particularly those who engage during late hours, leveraging my availability. My prior experience as an EP has equipped me with a foundational understanding of staff responsibilities and the importance of responsibly wielding Ulx powers.

I was  EP until recently but i would like to Try staff side of things as i have dealt with a few stuff as EP and really like it and want to explore this new option.

Edited by Rex [W-G]
edited font

REX.gif

+1 This guy has been in the community for many years and understands what applies to the server. In my opinion, he would be a good fit for staff and will keep the community in line.

[OOC Ranks]

Jedi Event Planner

[IC Ranks]

Jedi - Teacher

Clone - 104th Commander

+1

Among the better applicants

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1
Previous ULX experience on the server, High IC rank, active, good pick for staff

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Positives 

-ULX Experience

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

- Overall nice guy

Negatives:

- Could be a little more active compared to other applicants

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
Nice Guy has ULX experience 

Could be a little more active

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks