Yes I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 

1mo 1d 1h 59m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 

501st Colonel, Jedi Elder ----- PlatVIP + Jedi EP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

Yes and I speak to communicate

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

07/09/23 (though FIRST joined during the NXG and WG merge years back), had one LOA from 15/09/23 till 10/10/23 As I was moving into Uni and my PC was having issues with loading anything.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 

I use both the TS3 and Discord server regularly but rarely touch the forums unless something requires my attention 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):  

I have no warns whatsoever.
7ca4593f40ba2232a68bc1141e4e42b7.png

State the role of staff on the server:   

Staff have the crucial role of maintaining and ensuring not only rules/order are in place but also the fun that people seek for on the server! They should dedicate themselves to making the server as enjoyable as possible, enforcing rules so those who want to play can play without issues but also not being too strict that they themselves ruin fun!

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? 

Yes and as much as I can be.

List of all previous server staff experience: 

Not on this server: Administrator twice, Event Host (while being moderator as you would do both), Head of Staff, perhaps other roles but it's been way too long to remember.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

Of course.

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before): Removed.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

I would spectate the individual in question, checking blogs to see whether they have or not. Depending on the severity of the damage dealt in RDM whether it be ARDM, RDM or MRDM I would staff sit and punish accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

First I would see whether they have advertised their request, if not then I would ask them to do so and also ask in OOC myself if someone can come down, telling them that they are free to make a request using @ again should no one reply or arrive after 5 minutes. Then should it come to that and I have to arrive again, I'll ask if anyone wants to train him willingly, if not I'll TP the lowest CPL+ rank on to train. If he has already put it in then I'd do the same as the last part of the aforementioned scenario.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: 

I wouldn't take any kind of action, it's only a single shot which was accidentally, if it's going to be an issue then it'll be a CG/IC issue not mine. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

From what I know, no one really cares to do that anyway and it's an IC issue, not staff issue. So I'd do nothing other than telling him IC to salute to 2nd LT+ if I really wanted that salute.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: 

I would explain how their action still falls under FailRP regardless of whether it is SPECIFICALLY stated or not. Allow the individual the chance of actually understanding how FailRP works as they clearly were misguided and let them off with a verbal warning, should they do it again they'd simply have me appearing again and warning them; less passive this time of course.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

Well, to me, they can disagree with it all they like. It makes no difference to me whether they want to agree or disagree with my punishment so long as they aren't flaming or being genuinely toxic. My punishment will be in accordance to the rules of the server and staff guidelines so that will be how it is dealt. They will have been explained to as to why they have been given their punishment, further arguments will be one-sided on their part.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe there are many aspects to myself that makes me either stand out/deserving of staff over other applicants...

From my perspective I would say that the first thing that drives me ahead is the dedication I've given to the server in the time I've been here. Over the months I have been on the server I have spent a vast amount of hours helping, joining, leading, various activities whether it be clone or Jedi, this could range from simple being a strong addition to activity on both jobs; conversating with Hierarchy in important changes, decisions and offering my own perspective and even assisting in any way required of me! This has been shown in multiple occasions through my time on the server whether it be in or out of character no matter what role. In my real life experiences I would say that the same dedication has caused me to assist numerous people. Now this currently talks more for IC than OOC Staff issues due to not having anything to talk about in this server's staff experiences but I strongly believe this could be a genuine boost for staff's work output as I would be able to use my constant activity and dedication in and out of character hand-in-hand with my staff duties as well as my current EP status which I have already shown promise! I know I would never be seen faltering greatly as one could possibly see with other applicants, especially with my time stretching from before the first event up to late-night endeavours which I believe would and has already been of good use!

Moving on from the deal of my dedication; my competence and diverse skill set as mentioned before, I believe would show to be a huge asset within staff and decrease the overall staff-team's  work load so my other event planners would rarely have the need to take any form of claims and every single person would be able to rely on knowing I was present in the game! I speak vaguely of my 'competence and diverse skill set' so what is that you ask? Well, from the range of roles I have stated previously, my experience (though perhaps outdated now) is grand, I have demonstrated incredible resolve and skill within each of my staff roles, each one being the rank I attained before either halting myself or resigning either due to server shutting down, merging of a server etc. This was shown in there as I helped keep staff members working, the morale up as well as disciplined regardless of what rank I was due to the respect I gained within the team.

During my time as Head of Staff, I worked closely alongside the Owner to maintain the server as well as the staff team, helping to create a diverse and well-structured staff team to which I taught and advised (as one at Head of Staff would do) in any manner possible, ensuring success on and off the server.  Throughout my previous time on GMod I collected various levels of experience while working alongside a multitude of personalities whether they be likeable or not. I truly believe that as an individual, I am as adaptable as one can possibly be, fitting perhaps any role I am thrown into as well as being able to perform greatly in the given areas! This would work greatly in Werewolf gaming's staff team as I would be able to provide strong communication, manifold former experience as well as the ability to alter myself to the situation whether it requires a strict approach or a laxed, fun presence! Despite the role of Jedi EP and Staff being two different teams, I believe I could easily and smoothly bridge the two and handle both roles to a great level that would cause me to stay in the good books for all!

Though only providing few paragraphs, I believe the information I have provided and the reason I give show myself in my ways of compassion, empathy, drive, dedication, competence and many more traits which would all prove choosing me to be the best decision!

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Any and all feedback is very much appreciated!

+1

Ashrea's been impressing me since joining the server, both in Clone, Jedi and in general. He's overall a competent guy, doing his IC duties in best way he can while offering advice and help to anyone in need. He's been top member of 501st since joining them. I've seen multiple times him motivating, coordinating and leading groups of people during pushes in events or joint breach trainings (mix of people from multiple regiments in both situation) better than I've seen battalion do. He creates fantastic atmosphere wherever he's present. I'm more than certain this guy would do amazing as Staff member.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

+1

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Accepted

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks