Thorn

Thorns modeller application

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)
Clone wars, Imperial

Discord Name:

Thorn (ardayllmz)

Steam Name:

Doc

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:436352636

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK GMT

What is your Modelling knowledge?: (i.e Have you made models before? Have you been modeller before for a GMOD community before? How long have you been making models? etc)

Yes plenty, but embarrassingly enough this was mainly for "Roblox" games that I had assisted developers in but this does not change from the fact they were all high quality. Not only this but my main experience came from practicing blender and my school education in which I use modelling programs for my DT courses. So more of my experience does come from there on too. Altogether thanks to my education and my interest for modelling when I was younger I was able to practice and have a very good go and create things that have been used in the past before. 

Why do you want to Model for Werewolf Gaming?:

First of all, the combination of the Werewolf Gaming platform and the Star Wars universe makes for a unique and completely enjoyable gaming experience that I find quite impressive. The opportunity to contribute to the rich narrative and dynamic storytelling of the Star Wars universe, while interacting with interesting and creative people, is something I really look forward to. Additionally, I want to be able to practice and also show what I am currently pretty capable of doing at the moment and want to learn from others and am more than willing to be taught how to really model for the Star Wars aspect of things. Whilst I have attempted to make sci-fi like models in the past before. 

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

Clone Wars SWRP 

If Accepted, Is there a Modeller you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Modeller applicants, remove if applying for full Modeller)

At the time being I don't have a current specific set on who I would like to learn from, this is more of if anyone wants to pick up on this and be more than willing to help. 
Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I do own a mic, I am able to speak

Denied
Unfortunately we are not looking for a SWRP Junior Modeller at this time, if you are interested in applying for one of our other servers, feel free to reapply.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif