Charlie Gutierrez

Charlie Gutierrez's Jnr Modeller Application

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)
I mostly played SCPRP for image.png.8a48544de3af1c391bc928aa44826f2d.png. I am currently a trial moderator for this server. 

Discord Name:

mrboffjefman

Steam Name:

Bobjeffman123

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:104854326

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I am currently in England so my timezone is GMT.

What is your Modelling knowledge?: (i.e Have you made models before? Have you been modeller before for a GMOD community before? How long have you been making models? Do you have substance painter? etc)

I do a lot of 3D modelling for my job as a visualisation software engineer so I use Blender and substance painter pretty much everyday. Below are some pictures of some models that I have done in the past.

This model was one of the first things i did at my job so I didn't have access to substance painter at the time. It took me around a day to complete.

image.thumb.png.3d21599f1e8be2cc88d75828161717d2.png

This is a more recent model that I have done. It is still a work in progress.

image.thumb.png.81d210815286487777ad21c91ea2f940.png

I made this model in about 15 minutes to show my ability to create models quickly.

image.thumb.png.30e4ca3c7833e4c4dd1b51de661d7c6f.png

Why do you want to Model for Werewolf Gaming?:

The main reason why I want to model for Werewolf Gaming is the experience. At my work I do lots of modelling but none of it is about games or anything that I particularly want to model so I hope that modelling for WG will allow me to gain more experience in a different environment. Another reason is that I often struggle to find ideas or inspiration for what to model in my spare time so I feel like modelling for WG will give me a good direction to go in when trying to find new things to model.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

SCPRP

If Accepted, Is there a Modeller you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Modeller applicants, remove if applying for full Modeller)

I don't mind.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a microphone and I speak and type to communicate.