Yuuki

Yuuki's Dev Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

Developer Application

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

SCP-RP: Platinum VIP, Playtime I would say is maybe 3 weeks with 1.7 weeks in-game.

Discord Name:

yuuki795

Steam Name:

Yuuki

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121184617, SteamID64: 76561198202634963

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I live in USA. Time-zone is EST.

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.)

I started learning JS and ended up learning the MERN stack to some extent, I then moved onto C# to learn Unity as game development interested me at the time and I ended up getting a steam page and everything for the game to release at some point. I also at the time started to learn SourcePawn (SM for TF2/CSGO) and C++ as it had similarities. I ended up being a developer for a plugin that recreated GMod sandbox in TF2 called TF2Sandbox which I now softly maintain. Once we decided to slow down development of TF2Sandbox I started getting into GMod again and started playing on a DarkRP sever which I became a developer for. The server ended up dying out about a year after I joined as a dev. I have a somewhat good understanding of GLua, my downsides with it are with using VGUI mostly as I have a hard time with making things look nice.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

I want to help finish the SCP-RP server which has been in development for quite some time now. I enjoyed playing on it when it was still out and had some really good times there so I also want to help it grow.

If accepted, is there a server you would want to primarily work on?: (If you have no preference, leave as N/A)

Mostly SCP-RP but I would have no issues working on other things.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I own a microphone that works. I prefer to type but can speak if required or if its something important.

+1

Has Experience with GLUA, and many other languages.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Denied
Unfortunately the SCP junior developer team is full at this moment in time, however we will be in contact when there is space to see if you still have interest.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif