In-game name(s): Chappers

Steam Name: Matrix-

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:55156717

Age when applying: 24

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3W 1 D 10H 34M

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: CG LT Commander, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, i use mic

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I would say i officially joined the server in September 2023, before this i would come on to minge you can see this from my previous warns. Since September i have pretty much played daily.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I am in Teamspeak whenever i am online, i am quite active in Discord, however i do not check the forums as much as i should.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/Pt0Oq74 Warnings from 6 months ago before i played the server seriously.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to be an impartial mediator in out of character situations. The requests can range from somebody asking you to provide some equipment for a training to having to deal with players who have no intent to RP and are just ruining other players experience.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes i have read through them and I feel familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would TP to the player who I have been told is killing others and observe him whilst I am in no clip. If i can see that he is indeed killing other players I would check the logs to see how many people he has killed/damaged. Then I would TP him to an area of the map where there are no other players and explain to him that I have seen what he's been doing and issue the correct punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to the cadet room and let the cadet know that someone is on the way, if there were not any NCO’s in the immediate vicinity i would let a member of battalion know that a cadet needs training so that they can order someone to go. If there was not any Battallion online i would advertise the cadet training in the OOC chat, if nobody attended i would then start to TP players to the cadet room in ranking order. However if they were already doing something, like a regimental training, i would return them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: As a staff member I would not do anything as this is an in-character situation. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As a staff member I would not do anything as this is an in-character situation. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would initially TP the player to a quiet location on the map, then I would explain to the person that it is impossible for the server rules to encompass everything. I would remind the player that it is a role playing server and some form of common sense should be used before deciding to do an action, then I would warn him and return him to his original location.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: If the player is continuing to argue and I can see that the situation is not making any progress I would direct them to the forums where they can make an appeal for the warning. I would then return the player.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I am deserving of a potential spot in the staff team as I have shown great commitment to the server over the past few months, this is shown by reaching a high IC rank. Although I have warnings on my record these are before I took the server seriously and as you can see from September i have kept my nose clean. I am very active on the server and i have a lot of fun whilst playing, I would like to be in staff as i want to ensure that all players have fun whilst on the server, and that the roleplaying experience for people isn't ruined by the few people who just come on to ruin it for others. Although I do not have any previous experience with ULX or staffing in general I would say I am a keen and fast learner who is always willing to ask for help when unsure in a situation. These are skills I have learnt in my IRL job which I believe will transfer well to the role of staff, and as i am pretty much always in the teamspeak i would easily be able to reach out to others for help. To summarise i understand that i have a few warnings which reflect poorly on my application, however these are all over 6 months old now and i would hope that my progression to LT Commander has shown that i am committed to the server deserving of an opportunity to join the staff team.

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks