My In-Game name: Westski

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:538046650

Steam Name: Zyrex

What is the reason for your ban: LTARP

How long were you banned for: 2D

Name of the staff member who banned you: Spankers 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Because i have a problem with my pc rn and its blue screening and cutting my games off random times and it just happened when i had "aos on me for breaking cl4" i coudlnt help that my game crashed and id just want to play and have fun i coudlnt help it and i dont rlly wanan ruin anymore people rp experience 

Evidence: N/A 

I did check logs and although it says disconnected by user it is possible that it could still be a type of crash and come out with that result in logs. 

Did also try re-join shortly after so for me could easily be a mistake on no ones behalf here... Also has been arrested a few times on Scav and Clone before and not left during them sentences in brig from what I can see..... 

With all that being said it is a short ban so don't stress too much 👍

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

I mean any screen shot can make somthing look vaild but dosnt rlly show what rlly happened so u cant rlly go off a screenshot 
speaking of that what camo said i have been arrested plenty of times and have never left when the game while in cuffs  getting arrested or even being in the brig cell iv always waited the time and sat there for like 10 minutes i think i just deserve a second chance and ill try figure out why my game dies and try to fix it 

Well we kinda gotta go for what Blogs said so i have to Say its a fair ban and to this i would add dont expect the people who actually deny or accept it to see it before your ban is over

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

Accepted
User tried to reconnect straight away & went through the trouble of putting in an unban request for a 2 day ban. As camo stated blogs "disconnected by user" can be quite vague. Evidence points towards it being a crash.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif