Westishere

Wests Jedi EP Application

Steam Name + Profile link: Westishere https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199147391625/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 104th ADV Rancor COL West/ Jedi Occultist Tim

Teamspeak Name: West 74th rm

Playtime on the Server: 4 w 1d 8 h 50 m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:593562948

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: yes 

Current Age: 15 

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): I have none 
 https://imgur.com/a/0toYzpy

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: I do not have a mic but I am able to type fast to explain my events to other people I.E (ECs or CO EPs)

Have you ever hosted an event before?: yes I have 

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: It was a simple off base event where the players had to go and negotiate with a corrupt senator working with the CIS in which the senator placed a bomb and the troopers had to either defuse it or evacuate the planet the event lasted around 25+ minutes. it was successfully executed

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, the responsibilities of a EP is to make fun and exciting events for the server. I will say if a event is done poorly it can have a negative impact on the playerbase and make them want to stop playing more which is why it is important to trust the EP, which will bring me to the next question.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes.

Jedi Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Clone)
Create an event plan for Jedi, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event: A sith desperate for more power will come to the Jedi Temple and greet the jedi. The jedi feel a bad aura around the man (I will do this by using /advert [RP] The jedi feel a dark aura around the unknown figure. making the jedi suspicious of him being a sith the man begins to attack the jedi in order to sacrifice their souls to a holocron in which he will absorb to fulfil his thirst for power. The Jedi begin attacking the man (the fight is expected to last 15 or more minutes so if the EC would happen to die before that quota a new more powerful master of the sith will begin to appear and attack the jedi) after the battle is over and the sith is defeated a TG (if none are on as there is only 2 it will be a master if there is no master or TG the sith will then die to his wounds) arrests the sith and take him coruscant (just a advert saying they hyperspace and come back) for him to be held in prison there.

Event Announcement for your story: Jedi Event Announcement Map: RIshi (the map ^ is centered on) ( Approximate Length: 15+ Event Outline: A Mysterious figure has landed at the JT greeting the jedi to ask for a favor from them. Its up to **YOU** to find out  Join using this link: steam://connect/64.52.81.101:27015

Choice of map: Rishi

Additional Characters: I dont think a Additional character is needed unless the man dies and I require another sith to make it 15 minutes long. In that case the additional character will be the master of the man having revenge for his apprentice.
(eg. passive char or burner EC)

Jedi's outline and execution: Jedi sense a dark aura around the man.
(e.g. "- Jedi finds a camp of slaughtered civilians  .")

Jedi Event Character outline and execution: Once the sith finds out about the jedi finding his true identity the sith starts killing the jedi to steal their soul essence.
(e.g. "- Sith has sent an emissary to lure the jedi into an ambush")

Last question:

Anything else?:  W-G E-Planner 

Pending
After going through your application, Event Management as well as the Senior EP team would like to invite you to an Interview however Jedi EP spots are currently full. 
Event management will message you when a spot opens.