IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

501st Rancor LT, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes and both

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

24/04/2020 and yes

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/e2oSYFO

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a Staff Member is to make sure that they help out whenever they can, make sure everybody abides the Server Rules so those who wish to play normally won't get disrupted doing so and most importantly; not to be so strict around others to maintain a good Experience.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Not on W-G: Super-Admin, Community Designer, Security Staff, Moderator

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Firstly spectate the reported Player, check the Logs for any outgoing Damage, check for the Severity of the possible Punishment (RDM/ARDM/MRDM), bring into a sit and punish accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Here we need to check if they advertised that they need a Trainer, if they advertised i would ask in OOC if someone wants to come and train the Cadet. Then i would tell the Cadet to wait around 5 Minutes and if till then noone comes by they should make another claim using @ Need a Trainer. If none comes by i would teleport the lowest NCO to the Cadet and ask them if they can train the Cadet. If the NCO can't or is AFK we would rinse and repeat until the Cadet gets trained.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I'd let it undergo the normal RP Procedures and let CG/Rancor/Battalion handle it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not mind, not everyone wants to salute to a higher Rank. If its during one of my Regimental Trainings or Mando's i would remind  them of the Concept, thats all.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would remind them that there is a a Rule that states that not all Actions can be listed under the FailRP Section of our Rules and that it is recommended using common Sense. I would clear up the Situation that accured and make sure they understood what they've done wrong, let them off with a verbal Warn and go back to my normal Duties.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would not mind, there is no Reason to argue because i would act/punish accordingly to our Server Rules and Punishment Guidelines.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Since i have previous Staff Experience on Roleplay Servers and that i am knowledgeable about how to handle even the most trickiest Players ), i'd like to think of myself to be a good fit for the Staff Team. I respect the rules to the fullest extent and i am good at communicating with others. I want to have a purpose in this community and do something beneficial. I believe I am an experienced Player, as i have spent a lot of time on DarkRP-, PoliceRP- and StarWarsRP Servers, which helps me with examining situations and helps me form a decision on whether something is a reportable Offense or not. I aim to improve the overall experience for others and help people if they need any Help. I do not want to reach a specific rank i only want to help others and improve the experience of players on the server, for them to feel a sense of enjoyment and fun during their stay on our Server. I also believe myself to always stay calm on the job and to never favour a side as I am always willing to hear everyone's story and to help either party to come to resolution that benefits both people and not just one side. As i am not that known by the Community that well I'd like to give People a good Reason to remember me as someone that helped out the Server somehow, in on way or another. I hope to get a Shot at being someone helpful in this Community.

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
501st COL | Jedi Knight CG DD | Advanced Rancor | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks