v44su

Heinpoor's Site Director Management Application

In-Game Name: Heinpoor Himmler (Ehm... might change that...)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98525620
Forum Name: v44su

What is the role/task of a Site Director in your own words?

The site director is a person appointed to be in charge of leading the site they are assigned to simply said, this includes the physical site itself the building, the personnel that works within it, the anomalies that inhabit it, and anything & everything else concerning the site. Now going more in-depth the work that the site director does is give orders and tasks to his subordinates who move them down the chain of command as needed, manage the status of the site as a whole making sure everything is running smoothly and if not that it is dealt with swiftly and professionally, make critical situational decisions concerning the site and so much more but not to forget, to uphold the standards and regulations of the Foundation always.

Past experience in leadership positions?

Ethics Committee Member (Kind of leadership, it was an interesting system to say the least)

O5 Council Member

Nu-7 Career (Whitelisted Commander > Nu-7 Management > Nu-7 Owner / Job Manager. In total for 2 ish years of which about 1 year in management.)

Head of External Affairs

Head of Research

??? (In some cases applicable to leadership although not too often)

*These are the primary ones / ones I spent most of my time in

Rate your RP Skills on a scale of 1-10:

Around an 8. I believe I was good and most people had a good time with me in the past so I believe looking forward there should be no problems.

Rate your communication skills from 1-10:

Probably about 9. I am good at communicating in many different ways and used a lot of verbal communication over voice chat, I would say I was coherent and most people probably were fine communicating with me.

What do you expect to do while being apart of management if you are accepted?

If is to take anything from my Nu-7 management past, quite a bit of writing different things documents, spreadsheets etc. Guiding & ordering the groups members assisting them with anything they might need help with. Communication with other group management's, answering to applications ect.

What additional information would you like to share? 

N/A

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

+1

You are a mentally stable person. You have also been in the community for a long time and have, as far as I know, accounted for little trouble and warnings. I would love to look forward to see you in a Management position again.

spacer.png